This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backspin Updated

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

*** 12/18/06 UPDATE *** Version 3.0 has been released. This fixes the IE7 problem. IF you have upgraded to IE7 and your pogo cheat does not work anymore, please delete what you had and download this version. This fixes the Christmas color change and the settings options. If you have any other version, delete what you have and download 3.0. If you are already registered, you do not need to register again. Nice and smooth, look for at least a spare 90% of the time, you will roll with jackpot spins with 2.9. Better aiming has also been added.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fancyfreefeet

AutoLotto has been updated too to V 3.1
HitMe2 has been updated also to V 2.8
Penguin Bobber has been updated also to V 2.8 includes the glitch. 

devotion

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2006, 06:59:14 PM
*** 12/18/06 UPDATE *** Version 3.0 has been released. This fixes the IE7 problem. IF you have upgraded to IE7 and your pogo cheat does not work anymore, please delete what you had and download this version. This fixes the Christmas color change and the settings options. If you have any other version, delete what you have and download 3.0. If you are already registered, you do not need to register again. Nice and smooth, look for at least a spare 90% of the time, you will roll with jackpot spins with 2.9. Better aiming has also been added.

I have backspin for awhile now done what you said and now it said my free ware is expired. How can i fix that??

devotion

Homer

Quote from: devotion on December 19, 2006, 09:10:07 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2006, 06:59:14 PM

I have backspin for awhile now done what you said and now it said my free ware is expired. How can i fix that??

devotion

To continue using the program you will need to purchase it.

devotion

I purchased it back in september. I still even have the recipt of it in paypal.

Homer