This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about Greenback Bayou

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

I'm trying to get all the 2003 badges now and this week, I'm working on the Firefly badge, which is getting 200 fireflies.  After working on this thing for about 3 hours now and only having 60 fireflies, I have just one question.  What is the point of this freaking game?  >>:D

I shouldn't just get a badge when I win this, I should get a freaking medal!!!  >:((

bra

There is no point. It sucks. 90% of the time the fireflies are on the outside and you can't eat them.

Tracey

LOL i know the feeling .. i hated doing that badge also .. it takes to long

sandp

I used the auto.  It won't do the bonus part though.  So I let the auto go until it found one,  then I had to do the lilypad jump (bonus part you get for getting the fly)  Went alot faster.  Walk away and come back ever 5-10 minutes.   :///

Tara

Quote from: bra on December 21, 2006, 06:59:25 PM
There is no point. It sucks. 90% of the time the fireflies are on the outside and you can't eat them.

Amen  0:

fiz

Quote from: sandp on December 21, 2006, 07:48:53 PM
I used the auto.  It won't do the bonus part though.  So I let the auto go until it found one,  then I had to do the lilypad jump (bonus part you get for getting the fly)  Went alot faster.  Walk away and come back ever 5-10 minutes.   :///

My auto does the bonus round for me... :P

HypnotizedMind

Mary

daveandjenn2002

Finally got this badge today.  O0

On the down side, still have 3 other Greenback badges to get to get the 2003 book.  !@#$

Ilovemyweims

i think that game should be in the preschool pogo section!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview