This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did you know

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I thought of a game we could play...  posting some little tidbit of information about ourselves. It doesn't have to be anything so private like "I like sex on my washing machine" or anything like that...   :)))

Just say " Did you know......( tell something about yourself )"

Did you know I love peanut butter with banana on toast sandwichs..

kandykitty20012

Do you know i love strawberries and whipped cream :pp

Tara

Did you know I'm scared to death of rats and mice.

bams68

Did you know I am terrified of spiders bigtime

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

Did you know I don't have all my Toes on my one foot ?

scroll down

scroll down a bit more

It's true, I don't have all my Toes on my one foot, I have half of them on one foot and the other half on the other foot

Got Ya...............It's a good one for young grand children

Tara

pogo_gamer

TmT

Do you know I am very generous and will give you my last if I could help you.....

Tara

Did you know the cup size on my bra is a C  :oo

TmT

Do you know I will get your badges for you if you need me to?

pogo_gamer

Did you know I will purchase a badge cheat for you or by you some gems if they ever leave us give them as gifts  if you Finnish my battle phlinx ?

TmT

Did you know there is a cheat for battle phlinx that u can finish that game in 48 hrs or less...

pogo_gamer

Did you know I already have the cheat, as a matter of fact have all the cheats, but even after upgrading this cheat, making sure all my setting are correct and emptying everthing, rebooting, have done everything known to man cant get anywhere, it took me 2 weeks to get from rank 28 to rank 30  :'(( !@#$ >:((

TmT

Did you know I was lyin....................rofl too hard lol... there is no cheat that will get you battle phlinx badge in 48 hrs... Did you know I love to have fun and make ppl laugh... rofl

pogo_gamer

would it be a lie to say I knew you lied
and did you know that were a lot alike, cept for I am extreemly happily married and that my wife is blind and in renal failure and she knows the net is my life because I to am disabled

TmT

Did you know the net is a life for several PC members in similar situations... thats why I live on here... lol

pogo_gamer

Did you know that I have met some wonderful people on the net like you and one can never say they have to many friends

TmT

Thank you... did you know I always try to be friendly with everyone.... then I take their tokens... rofl

pogo_gamer

ur welcume

Did you know I dont have to many tokens, just a dat bit over 47 million

TmT

Oh.. then I know who you are... did u know I stalk you on Pogo... I have over 35 million

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview