This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did you know

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Did ya know, I can completely agree... fighters do very well... my sister been goin since  her early 20s but my parents where told she would never live to be 18... She is now under 50... over 25 yrs almost of goin.... and is on the waitin list for transplant....

pogo_gamer

Did you know, I have to say God Bless them Both O0

TmT

Yeah... definitely, hun... takes strong people to fight so hard.... and strong family members to support them too...

TmT

pogo_gamer

Did you know I am going to make some Cream of Wheat and put some Brown Sugar and Milk on it

TmT

Do you cook for your 4 clients/patients..... did you know I dont know what you call them?

pogo_gamer

They are patients, but we prefer to call them clients and yes I do cook for us all, there are 7 of us in the home

Did you know, we haven't been on vacation in over 10 years ?

TmT

Yeah you told me you had 4 clients... I figured you must had another staff person to help you... <<clearin my throat>> since you are on the computer long hrs....someone has to be helpin them>>.... Been there... Done that... worked for group home--private duty for 3 yrs.......Did you know that.... ((lol, of course not)) dumb game... lol

pogo_gamer

Did ya know I know that now, it's not dumb, it's intresting what you can learn about others

TmT

You took the "dumb game"  outta context... I am sayin of course you dont know... dumb game... to think they know something unless you tell them.... Game is cool... thats why I play it... did you know that....

pogo_gamer

Did ya know " pass me " the road my, I'm getting so lost, Must be to Tired :OO

TmT

lol... you thought I was callin the game dumb... I was fussin at game sayin u wouldnt know my answer ..dumb game... unless I tell you it......... then you said its not a dumb game but interestin to learn about one another... U misunderstood me..... now... did u know that.......lmao

bams68

Did you know it's badge day today

Yeehaw
Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

did you know i finished all my badges 2day and all of hog heaven badges also O0

TmT

Did you know I thought kitty was fast.....now I knowwwwww she's fast... rofl

kandykitty20012

did you know Gamer is the worlds fastest poster...he is catching up to me O0

pogo_gamer

I'm Not Slow, I'm Not Fast, So I Must Be Half  :o0, Did Cha Know That !!

bams68

Did you know I got all my badges too and also finished my Jungle Gin Ranks...Whoooooopie...and my fingers are hurtin' ...darnit Gamer & Tokens are at it again LOL

where's that 1000 post  :-\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

Did cha know bams will prolly get to the 1000 posts today  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview