Main Menu

I Love New York

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on March 13, 2007, 02:54:51 AM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 12, 2007, 08:55:00 PM
Quote from: Monkey on March 12, 2007, 08:14:37 PM
Tango should have been the one to go instead of Whiteboy.

I thought she was gonna do both Real and Whiteboy on their alone dates  <:>

I loved how she was making noises as Whiteboy was licking whipped cream off of her leg  :)) :))
Thats all acting for ratings thats all....... ???

I know..how fake was that episode?  I watched the whole thing when it came back on and oh brother. She poured that champagne on her leg didn't she?  He jumped like a little dog after it.  :)))
LOL......Bow wow Arf Arf ;:: ;::

This week horse back riding......this is gonna be a real treat :{x

Tara

She hates horseback riding remember?  She almost had a fit on Flavs show when she had to do it.  I'm surprised she hasn't had him come to her show...but then again she still might. Her cussing crackhead is going to probably have the two brothers up in the finals.

jade2002

I think shes gonna pick Tango or she would have let him go when he tried to leave.Her and Chance argue way too much so I don't think it will be him.If she picks Real,well all I can say is that she better watch out for momma trying to bang him when shes not around.

Hey,does anyone know what the name of Flavs new show is?Saw previews of it one time and can't remember what its called or when it comes on.

Tara

Quote from: jade2002 on March 19, 2007, 12:59:22 PM
I think shes gonna pick Tango or she would have let him go when he tried to leave.Her and Chance argue way too much so I don't think it will be him.If she picks Real,well all I can say is that she better watch out for momma trying to bang him when shes not around.
Hey,does anyone know what the name of Flavs new show is?Saw previews of it one time and can't remember what its called or when it comes on.

LOL

Monkey

:)) :)) @ Sister Patterson's desperation to get Chance out

And even more  :)) :)) :)) what they were saying about Tango's Mom  :)) :)) :))

Monkey

The devil horns they just put on her were priceless  :)) :))

Monkey

New York's face was priceless when he took off his chain

"What the hell is goin on? You don't take your chain off on me. I'm the HBIC around here."  :)) :)) :)) :))

I think I'd die of laughter if Sister Patterson doesn't pay him off  :))

Monkey

kandykitty20012

New York is gonna Take CHANCE over Tango.......I knew Real was gonna get booted.......Chance is just as crazy as New York is........ :!!

Tara

Chance and New York belong together...Did you see the finale previews?  :)) :))

jade2002

Chance is just crazy!!Somebody needs to put a straight jacket on him,throw him in a rubber room and shove some ritalin down his throat.

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on March 19, 2007, 07:56:03 PM
Chance and New York belong together...Did you see the finale previews?  :)) :))
Nope I did not....I was laughing to hard :)) :)) :))....Gawd i cant believe i even watch this show.......  :)))

Ms.Behavin

OMG! I just saw a preview of what happened. New yorks mom kissed chance for $10,000. That is sooooooo beyond SICK!  :xx

Homer

Just saw the previews for next week and she says "I don't trust anything that has a hole in the top of it's head."  :o :ooo :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

So much Drama... 10.000 to leave her... c'mon... what man wouldnt take the money.... Drama....

kandykitty20012

The sad part is we keep tuning in every week for more..... :{:

Ms.Behavin

This is the Ghetto version of  'The Bachelorette'

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview