This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heros

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

I was a little disappointed to see there was no topic for the show on NBC Heros. I love this show! So I thought I would start a topic about it. lol! Anyone gonna join and  :^* for Heros?  :/// :)))

catlover

yes, like the show very much i  give it 2 :^* :^* up

Tara

I've never watched this show. I heard it was really good, but I'm watching 24 instead.   <:>

But I'll still read what you guys say!  :pp

CindyLouWho

I haven't watched it either but heard it was good.  Maybe I can watch it later in reruns..lol

Ms.Behavin

you can also catch episodes on the nbc website. LOL! thats what I do when I miss an episode. ABC also does it too.

Zena

:^* :^* :^* chears for Heros!!

By far the best show that I watch!  I didn't watch lastnight but I have TiVo, so I can watch it tonight!!! <:>

Ms.Behavin

Oh yes, I do love this show. Truly my favorite. I really hope they keep the drama going. I love Claire she is my favorite character. Last night was sad with her mom. Her dad is nuts though, but for some reason I seem to think that he will turn out to be a good guy. I think that maybe he worked for someone who did this to all these people. But what I dont understand is why some of the characters have the mark on their shoulder but some of them dont. And Sylar, oh how I cant wait till some one takes his  :o0 out.

Ms.Behavin

:^* :^* :^* Another awesome episode.  :!!

Sux it wont be back til April 23  >>:D

Chata *#$% up

Almost April 23rd woo hoo cant wait.  !@!  :///  :##  <..>

Ms.Behavin

Chata *#$% up

This show rocks  :!! :& :{x :!! :!! O0 :D The only bad thing is the 2nd season wont start until June once this season finishes.  :(

laycee211

Quote from: Chata on April 28, 2007, 08:29:58 AM
This show rocks  :!! :& :{x :!! :!! O0 :D The only bad thing is the 2nd season wont start until June once this season finishes.  :(

I love this show too! Watched all the episodes this season...I can't say that I was happy with the finale though...I thought it was going to turn out differently

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview