This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I know you guys have some pet peeves...  :)))

I can't stand the packaging on DVD movies. Is is really necessary to have a sticker on each side of the DVD case after the DVD is already shrinkwrapped?

TmT

!@#$ When the man leaves the toilet seat up after he takes a leak  (O+O)

Tara

SPAM! Not the meat, I'm talking about the junk e-mails.... :)))

TmT

Men throw their boxers/briefs on the floor instead of dirty hamper... ggrrrrrrr  !@#$

Tara

Ms.Behavin

I hate it when my husband rolls his socks back up into a ball, when they are dirty. Then when I do laundry I have to unroll every pair of socks he used that week.  (O+O)

TmT

Oh I hear you Mz... oh my gawd that use to drive me bunkers... oh goodness...

When someone parallel park and leave barely enuf room for me to squeeze my car in/out ... hate it....

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 03, 2007, 10:50:33 AM
I hate it when my husband rolls his socks back up into a ball, when they are dirty. Then when I do laundry I have to unroll every pair of socks he used that week.  (O+O)

LMAO!!!

I hate it when truck drivers think they can pass another truck and it takes them 10 miles to do it. It totally PISSES me off!!!

TmT

Hate it when grandma pulls in front of me...traffic goin 45mi an hr and she pull out in front of me doin 25.. <bang..feel like shootin her tires out>

Ms.Behavin

oh yes that po's me too. I hate it when I just clened the kids room and for some un godly reason they think that is an invite to go and make it dirty again.  >>:D >:(( !@#$ (O+O)

Tara

TmT

I hate people get in the express line and clearly see 15 items or less and they have 25 plus items

Mr. Rasputia

hate seeing a plate not finished, so me and my buddy go over and finish it before the busboy takes it

bams68

People who chew gum and snap it between there teeth or whatever they do with it...Grrrrr I hate that sock thing too....wtf roll them up in balls for??

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I have so many pet peeves, sometimes I annoy myself.

Thats my pet peeve...lmao

CindyLouWho

lmao love this topic

I hate when men shave & leave little hairs all over the bathroom sink. !@#$

Ms.Behavin

Oh how I hate it when ur in the grocery store and people see you coming and will stand right there and will not move an inch to let you through! Then when you say excuse me they are like "ugh" Like they own the dayum store. What? Like I should wait for ur arse to chose what ur gonna eat on Saturday night. Umm...... (O+O) !@#$ >:(( !@#$ (O+O) !@#$ >:(( I think NOT!

Tara

I hate when men scratch their friggen balls in public. They always have to have their hands on it.  !@#$

bams68

I hate when u see a chef cooking in a food joint and they have like 5 litres for sweat rolling down there forhead.  :xx

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

I hate when people drive and pick there noses (O+O)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview