Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Luna on February 16, 2007, 06:41:34 AM
I cant stand the way parents allow their kids to be such  :o0 to anyone they feel like. I would  love to  :^ the parents

Oh yes I have to agree on that one.  O0 Let my kids act like an  :o0 and oh man it is on.  :^* I love my kids to death but I will never let them act like they have no sense. Alot of parents do not understand that the way their kids behave is a reflection of their parenting ability.

CindyLouWho

I hate when my mom comes in the door & sees me, she'll say are ya home?  duh! no mom, you must be seeing things   :o ::) :))

bams68

my coffee getting cold LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

When you have tons of DVDS and 100 TV stations and there still isn't anything to watch!

sportsguru

People that use the English language incorrectly such as...ur-(your), deer-(dear), and so on lol

CindyLouWho

Stores that have a sale but an item isn't available even on the 1st day of the sale

bams68

Oh Yeah that is annoying or how aboot this one.....I recently was browsing Walmarts website and found an awesome Kodak Digi Camera on sale for like 149 and it did NOT state online only. Usually when  they are online only it will state that sumwhere on the page. Well I printed off the page and brought it to the store where to have sum1 tell me that it was online only. I showed him the page an asked him to tell me to show me where it said that. Of course he couldn't show me cuz it did not say it anywhere. He just shook his head an said that he was sorry an that I was rite but unfortunately he still could not sell me the item at that price an must sell it for the price they had which was like 250 LOL. I'm like for 250 I might as well go home and buy two online for that price ....he laughed cuz he knew I was rite but still could not do a thing. Gotta luv walmart and that famous saying, The customer is always rite eh.....what a joke.

I ended up buying the camera online for an awesome price. Works great.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Yea that sounds like Walmart, but I'd have got a manager & got my camera right then (especially if they had em in stock) so I could play with it soon as I got home, lol.  Glad you got it tho!!

E-mail senders who don't know the difference between "reply" and "reply all."

bams68

Well I did ask for the manager, and he said the same thing. Oh well stinks that they are like that...but yeah didn't really all matter cuz I knew I was getting it for a great price online anyway, just had to wait that's all.

People who tell you one thing but do another.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

People that stare you in the mouth when ur talkin to someone else...not them........ but they are look'n right atcha from another table...or where ever.... get a life....

Ilovemyweims

This lady cut in front of me at the grocery store and took all of the sparkling lime water cause it was on sale!! 

kandykitty20012

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on February 19, 2007, 08:03:13 AM
Best friends who screw you over !@#$
lol @Kitty... uh...datz not a pet peeve... thats " :o0 kickin time" but we dont have that thread yet.. "things that make you wanna kick someone's  :o0"

kandykitty20012

opps sorry...ok ok

I hate when people put clothes on there pets

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on February 19, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
opps sorry...ok ok

I hate when people put clothes on there pets
rofl @Kitty...

Ok.. uh.. I use to put clothes on my poodle.. uh.. I went as far as crochetin him jackets...lmao
My peeve: people treatin their dogs like humans...feedin them outta the same dish they eat out of...then wanna give u something to eat.......uh... like...duhh... I dont think sooooooooooooo.... lol

bams68

People who drive these expensive cars, and can't find the time to take care of them. I hate seeing these dirty down rite disgusting full of salt n dirt in my windshield. I feel to puke ....It's like throwing ur money in the garbage

Ur Deer friend
bams

CindyLouWho

People who judge by looks, being rich,  etc and not by personality

TmT

Cheap men... wanna take u out but wanna go dutch....

CindyLouWho

people that think they are better than other people (O+O)

kandykitty20012

when people eat food and its all over thier shirt

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview