Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Peeves

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

people that borrow money & never pay it back

bams68

bus drivers, splashed me an my son totally the other day....I was so ticked off......I should have caught his number but I was too soaked to even check. >:((

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 06, 2007, 08:54:07 AM
same neighbor that keeps borrowing sugar, toilet paper, etc etc etc   ::)

Cindy can I borrow some shampoo, conditioner, soap, towel, water (prefer hot), brush, bra, panties, clothes, supper, something to drink, lunch, breakfast, electricity, gas, and anything else ya got?  :))

I hate people who borrow everything but the kitchen sink.  !@!

Luna

TmT

My peeve is lil whinin people <clearin my throat> coughin towards Tara...  :))  :)))  :))  :'(( where's tokens  :'(( where's tokens  :'((

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 06, 2007, 02:30:54 PM
My peeve is lil whinin people <clearin my throat> coughin towards Tara...  :))  :)))  :))  :'(( where's tokens  :'(( where's tokens  :'((

Zip it... :ll

My pet peeve is pogo and this new stupid game. Can't they make new games better than that crap.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 06, 2007, 02:48:20 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 06, 2007, 02:30:54 PM

Zip it... :ll

My pet peeve is pogo and this new stupid game. Can't they make new games better than that crap.
ooh oo0h.. I missed a new pogo game... I tell you...my peeve is... I stay clueless ........

bams68

TmT

Leavin jus a lil corner of juice in the frig.............drink it all...dont leave a lil swallow... lol

CindyLouWho

spilling something on the counter or table & don't wipe it up

Gwenna

People who continually misspell words when there is a spell check tool at their disposal.

Tara

People who think their perfect when really their a PITA.

Ms.Behavin

people who beat around the bush. I am straight forward and say what I mean. Yes means "Yes" and No means "No".  I have too much going on my life to read between the lines. Say what you mean!

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 07, 2007, 10:46:39 AM
people who beat around the bush. I am straight forward and say what I mean. Yes means "Yes" and No means "No".  I have too much going on my life to read between the lines. Say what you mean!

LOL...good morning to you too!    :-*

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 10:47:39 AM

rotflmao, I love ya!  <3 <..> :^*

Gwenna

People with bad table manners. Or bad manners, period!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 07, 2007, 10:51:19 AM

lol I just got into an argument with my best friend, Gawd she just urks me some times!

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 07, 2007, 11:12:19 AM

lol I just got into an argument with my best friend, Gawd she just urks me some times!

Aweee, I'm sorry to hear that. Comere and I will give you a hug (OO)  ( You be the boy ok?)  :)) :))) :))

CindyLouWho

People who have "been everywhere and done everything"

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 11:13:33 AM
Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 07, 2007, 11:12:19 AM

Aweee, I'm sorry to hear that. Comere and I will give you a hug (OO)  ( You be the boy ok?)  :)) :))) :))
:[ u 2  :))  :))

Someone promisin to do something then make up a lotta lies why they didnt come thru.... Just tell the truth... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview