PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:56:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smiley Story

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Quote from: l0c0 on February 18, 2007, 08:18:20 AM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 16, 2007, 12:38:22 AM
I was in my room getting ready to  :/o\ and then I saw  l1.gif(lOCo)  in my window and  :. of my  :o0. So I  ++ outside with some  !@! and told him I would give it too him if he went home or else I would call  :-[ (tokens) and  :c:(tara) to come and  :{: him.  l1.gif said  :oo but that he would take the  !@! and the  <:> and wait for  :-[ and  :c: to come. But then my  ;:: came and starting  :pp  l1.gif. Needless to say,  l1.gif liked it and then I had to call the  ;:" because he stole my  ;:: I called  :-[  and :c: and told them we needed to go to  l1.gif house and  (O+O) :^ (O+O) because he had my  ;::
So we all went to  l1.gif with some  !@! and told him to give up the  ;:: and we would give him some  l2.gif and  gb.gif and  <:> Well  l1.gif said :: So we called  :<< (homer)
and then  :<< called  l1.gif and told him he would give  l1.gif his  :{ if he gave my  ;:: back. Well  l1.gif listened. And then  :-[ and  :c: and  :^* (me) still end up  (O+O) :{: :^  l1.gif 's  :o0  Then we all went out and had  gb.gif :!! and  :^* all night long.

any more  !@! or do i need to  :xx and and it again?  :-[ is not  !@! me and now i'm  :'((
<<fallin outta my chair lmao @ Mz story>> its too cute.... BUT... why do I look like :-[  Instead of  :,  rofl... U havent seen Tara before she spend 2 hrs makin up her face...she really dont look like this  :c: she looks like this  >>:D

Tara

Everyone on the forum went to have a  :!!  when all of the sudden the  ;:"  came and they made everyone bend over to check out their  :o0 .  When Loco bent over he just  ?.? and I was like  :o  until the smell reached me and then I was :ox   

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 16, 2007, 12:38:22 AM
I was in my room getting ready to  :/o\ and then I saw  l1.gif(lOCo)  in my window and  :. of my  :o0. So I  ++ outside with some  !@! and told him I would give it too him if he went home or else I would call  :-[ (tokens) and  :c:(tara) to come and  :{: him.  l1.gif said  :oo but that he would take the  !@! and the  <:> and wait for  :-[ and  :c: to come. But then my  ;:: came and starting  :pp  l1.gif. Needless to say,  l1.gif liked it and then I had to call the  ;:" because he stole my  ;:: I called  :-[  and :c: and told them we needed to go to  l1.gif house and  (O+O) :^ (O+O) because he had my  ;::
So we all went to  l1.gif with some  !@! and told him to give up the  ;:: and we would give him some  l2.gif and  gb.gif and  <:> Well  l1.gif said :: So we called  :<< (homer)
and then  :<< called  l1.gif and told him he would give  l1.gif his  :{ if he gave my  ;:: back. Well  l1.gif listened. And then  :-[ and  :c: and  :^* (me) still end up  (O+O) :{: :^  l1.gif 's  :o0  Then we all went out and had  gb.gif :!! and  :^* all night long.

How come I wasn't mentioned?  :'((

Tara

Because you're not important?   :o   Just kidding.. :!!

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

Awww Monkey. I'm sorry.  (OO) I dont think u were around much then. I will put u in my next story. I promise  ee2.gif

TmT

>>:D  if I know what the next  :>> is goin to be.  Lets see... hmmm .. I know   :;' (Kitty) is pregnant and she do not know who the  ;:: (father) is... lol  :c: (Tara) told her she can confide in her... that her   :-X .... Soon as  :;'  :>> (told her)  The  :?: race was on... who is  :c: gonna tell next.  :c: told  :>>  :-[ (Mz B) and  :-[ told  :>> :<< (Homer) .  :<<  :>> :& (Monkey) I watched eatin  <:> and  :##.  :@ Just tell us who is the father>  O+O . We will have to do DNA  :oo on all the forum  8) (men) to find out whose that baby's daddy.... Stay tuned  :{  for the result. Dont all the men  :$% now...  :'(( you wont be comin into a fortune. lol

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 26, 2007, 02:42:49 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Welcome back home....how's your daughter? Do you know the exact day she'll be home?

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 01:19:15 PM
>>:D  if I know what the next  :>> is goin to be.  Lets see... hmmm .. I know   :;' (Kitty) is pregnant and she do not know who the  ;:: (father) is... lol  :c: (Tara) told her she can confide in her... that her   :-X .... Soon as  :;'  :>> (told her)  The  :?: race was on... who is  :c: gonna tell next.  :c: told  :>>  :-[ (Mz B) and  :-[ told  :>> :<< (Homer) .  :<<  :>> :& (Monkey) I watched eatin  <:> and  :##.  :@ Just tell us who is the father>  O+O . We will have to do DNA  :oo on all the forum  8) (men) to find out whose that baby's daddy.... Stay tuned  :{  for the result. Dont all the men  :$% now...  :'(( you wont be comin into a fortune. lol

All this reminds me of Anna Nicole.. which smiley would she be?  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 03:01:26 PM
Welcome back home....how's your daughter? Do you know the exact day she'll be home?
No I don't know when she will be home. The doctor is saying hopefully soon, but he said that anything can happen and to be prepared. Meaning like an infection. They did a cardiogram this morning and things are looking well. Her blood pressure is stabilized which is a good thing. She is my girl!  :^*

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on April 26, 2007, 03:08:52 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 01:19:15 PM

All this reminds me of Anna Nicole.. which smiley would she be?  :))

I think it would be the third one from the right.  :-[ :-[ :-[

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 26, 2007, 03:10:50 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 03:01:26 PM
No I don't know when she will be home. The doctor is saying hopefully soon, but he said that anything can happen and to be prepared. Meaning like an infection. They did a cardiogram this morning and things are looking well. Her blood pressure is stabilized which is a good thing. She is my girl!  :^*
Thats good news... yeah, they always prepare us for the possibility of complications... every operation or procedure....

Is she your only daughter... or child.. I have 2 girls.... never got a son... not that we didnt try... lol

Ms.Behavin

I have a little boy too. He is 4. Those are my only 2. I am so done having kids. I love them to death, but it is such hard work to be a good parent. Now my son is on this "be good" trip. He catches me when I curse. (EVERY TIME TOO!)  !@#$ He tells me to slow down when I am driving to fast. He is a cute little boy. 

TmT

Oh wow... ur jus beginnin to appreciate them....wait til the teen years.... its a joy and its a challenge... I can say I dont have any problems with my girls.... drugs/alcohol/crime... etc.. whatever... no lil angels... but no bigazz devils either... rofl hard

Ms.Behavin

I can only imagine how hard it is with 2 teen girls. Sounds like they are doing fine. The teen girls around here are horrible. I hear so many stories of friends with teen-age girls. I hear how they cut themselves, they are anorexic, they are having pill parties and thats just the beginning.  ::)

Monkey

There were like 80 kids in my Senior class back in highschool that used to cut themselves  ::)

It's probably alot worse now than it was back then too...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview