PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 08:06:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Make Words that Include "AND" somewhere in the word....

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenna

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 08:13:11 AM
Quote from: Gwenna on February 07, 2007, 07:49:58 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 07, 2007, 06:00:59 AM
Sandiego

San Diego is two words and shouldn't qualify.

Ampersand

Qualify?   :)) :))  You don't win anything here...it's just some fun games.

Okay, then!

Tan derriere  :;'

Based on the fact that we're clearly playing games where the rules will be changed/created to add "some fun", I will play along and find words with the word "and" in it. I would like, however, to be informed ahead of time if the following words will be acceptable when I feel the need to play them: "American Made", "Foreign Adversaries" and "Insubordinate" which contains the letters "a", "n" & "d". This will assist me in coming up with incredible words to use as we get near the end of the game. Your response will be greatly appreciated.  <:>

Tara

Quote from: Gwenna on February 07, 2007, 11:26:07 AM
Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 08:13:11 AM
Sandiego

Ampersand

Qualify?   :)) :))  You don't win anything here...it's just some fun games.

Okay, then!

Tan derriere  :;'

Based on the fact that we're clearly playing games where the rules will be changed/created to add "some fun", I will play along and find words with the word "and" in it. I would like, however, to be informed ahead of time if the following words will be acceptable when I feel the need to play them: "American Made", "Foreign Adversaries" and "Insubordinate" which contains the letters "a", "n" & "d". This will assist me in coming up with incredible words to use as we get near the end of the game. Your response will be greatly appreciated.  <:>

Put your big girl panties on and do whatever you want!!!  (As long as it abides by the forum rules)  Have fun posting!!
Seriously, you don't have to be so technical about everything, because we sure aren't and never will be!!!!

And to stay on the game...

Land

TmT

Sandiego

Ampersand

Gwenna, first off,  welcome to the forum. You will see we basically all like to have fun.. a good laugh and an occasional good fight, is all good.  To be petty over something so trivial is not gonna make your stay here pleasant for others.  To be politically correct, yes San Diego is 2 words....and some even spell it as one... who cares.....

You attacked Pogo_Gamer about the books of the bible... you went as far as to type the old and the new testament... why... who cares.

Have fun...  and create your games as well, I would love to play them... Im sure you have many great ideas.

Faultfinding rofl ((if you look closely Gwenna... u will see the a..n..d))

Demandin

TmT

Gwenna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 07, 2007, 01:46:01 PM
Sandiego

Ampersand

Gwenna, first off,  welcome to the forum. You will see we basically all like to have fun.. a good laugh and an occasional good fight, is all good.  To be petty over something so trivial is not gonna make your stay here pleasant for others.  To be politically correct, yes San Diego is 2 words....and some even spell it as one... who cares.....

You attacked Pogo_Gamer about the books of the bible... you went as far as to type the old and the new testament... why... who cares.

Have fun...  and create your games as well, I would love to play them... Im sure you have many great ideas.

Faultfinding rofl ((if you look closely Gwenna... u will see the a..n..d))

Demandin

Thank you for the welcome.  I must point out, however, that I have not been petty or (as Tara suggested) technical, nor have I have "attacked" anyone.   All I have done is merely point out things I have observed.   If that is against the TOS then I will cease posting any thoughts or comments.  Furthermore, if helping Pogo Gamer by posting the books of the bible is attacking him/her, then I sincerely appologize.  I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

I am sure there are a few AND's in the above sentence, but at the risk of being taken too seriously, I will just submit this:

Contraband  O0

TmT

You know damn well you were attackin that man.... he even told you so in his response.  You are not that niave... and certainly you havent been around long enuf under Gwenna to feel I need you to point a damn thing to me... <<smilin>> hope u dont take that personal... lol

reprimand

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2007, 02:42:08 PM
Please take your disagreements to PM.  ;:"

My PM box is full of hearts and love letters and love birds and naughty stuff from you.  :P

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 02:48:26 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2007, 02:42:08 PM
Please take your disagreements to PM.  ;:"

My PM box is full of hearts and love letters and love birds and naughty stuff from you.  :P

:ooo

Tara

Hi everyone..   :/\   I see all the adminstration in here looking   O+O

If you're gonna look you have to play the game.... :^*

Scandanavian   How's that for a big word!!!   :!!

CindyLouWho

TmT

ROFl...  I try to be a good girl.. I hate when a nerve get struck

landed

CindyLouWho

:ll   :))  I know what ya mean, was hard but I didn't butt in

bandstand----hey I made double "and", is that double points?  :)))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 07, 2007, 03:01:51 PM
  :ll   :))  I know what ya mean, was hard but I didn't butt in

bandstand----hey I made double "and", is that double points?  :)))

You sure do!   :^*

stranded

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview