Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinx55

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2007, 02:48:19 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 28, 2007, 02:44:32 PM
Seems like ev1 has profited from her death except us.  !@#$ !@#$

This is turning into a circus. I dont think we will ever find out who the fathers is.

<speaking in annonouncer voice>  :-{
Will the real father please stand up?

Homer, I think you've got it  :ooo  :))

Ilovemyweims

Well finally today she was laid to rest next to her son!!  Her mom tried havng it stopped.  but now i hear that her son father is trying to get his but sent back to the US. 

All i can say is OMG she is dead just let her have her wish and rest in peace next to her son!!!

Tara

Before Anna died, Entertainment Tonight had been doing quite a few interviews with Anna and Golddigger Howard. They had some kind of bond thing going, but anyways they were the only media allowed inside the church for the funeral. I just watched ET and the whole 30 minute show was on todays funeral. They showed the gown she wore and all that. Howard, Larry and her mom all got to speak, but you got to hear Howard's whole speech as he put the media,lawyers,judges and blah blah blah down. He kept saying only Anna and I know the truth about our life. The only thing that kept going through my mind while listening to him ramble was...If you cared about her why in the hell didn't you get her help?  You see these people crying on TV about how close they were with Anna..why would they let her drug herself up most of her life?  Well he vowed to spend his last breath fighting for her and what she stood for, that is if he can make it without her. Well Entertainment Tonight is going to keep Howard looking good in the whole thing.

This is my opinion of the whole thing...I honestly don't believe she felt "true love" for Howard...I think he was there when she didn't have anyone else. It's obvious that if she was sleeping with him, he wasn't the only one she was sleeping with. He did spend almost everyday with her since he became her lawyer. He lived off her and her money. I think he kept her drugged for his own benefit. We saw proof of her being stoned out of her mind (in the clown makeup) while she was 2 weeks from delivering and you can't blame it on Daniel being dead, he wasn't dead yet. Who in their right mind would let someone you love be so drugged up during pregnancy,with what is suppose to be his child. I don't believe he is the father whatsoever.  For the babies sake I hope Larry is, or else what will happen to that poor little girl.

Oh yea and they put her late husbands ashes in the coffin with her.

Tara

Larry Birkhead's lawyer tells TMZ there will be no negotiating with Howard K. Stern.

Debra Opri says the only subject of negotiation is "how fast he [Stern] will produce the child for a DNA test and how quickly he will allow that child to go to California with her real father."

As TMZ has been reporting, Stern has been asking Birkhead for some involvement in Dannielynn's financial affairs after paternity is established. Now Opri says, "There were never any deals. It was a one-sided discussion."

Opri tells TMZ she did not want to respond to Stern's overtures until after the funeral. Birkhead's hardline stance now puts the ball in Stern's court -- will he submit Dannielynn for DNA testing or will the fight escalate?

Greedy loser....

Luna

People sure have been  :o0 :o0 :o0 during all of this. Just glad she is now buried. I still feel sorry for the child cause no matter who the father is they probably dont even give a crap about the kid....JUST her MONEY! !@#$

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2007, 07:23:19 PM
OJ has thrown his *AHEM* hat in the ring.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10427770
Thats to funny homer :))

Just announced on the new.they know how ANNA NICOLE died but is not being released due to a criminal investigation....... :o

Luna

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Luna on March 07, 2007, 08:40:52 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 07, 2007, 08:37:14 PM
Is he color blind?

Nawww...He's just a ignorant,retarded murderer
remember according to our court of law he was innocent.... !@#$ (O+O)

Ms.Behavin

gator8_24

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 07, 2007, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2007, 07:23:19 PM
OJ has thrown his *AHEM* hat in the ring.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10427770
Thats to funny homer :))

Just announced on the new.they know how ANNA NICOLE died but is not being released due to a criminal investigation....... :o

Now that should be interesting! esp. since Howie was with her!

tokiehog

Howie was not with Anna when she died it was her nurse who was the body guards wife that was with her...Howie took his granny old time in gettin there...i think he wanted to make sure she was dead by the time he got there....i hope they get him....he sure got an evil look... ;::

Homer

Police have stopped the release of the results of the ANS autopsy.  ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on March 08, 2007, 04:06:49 PM
   Howie was not with Anna when she died it was her nurse who was the body guards wife that was with her...Howie took his granny old time in gettin there...i think he wanted to make sure she was dead by the time he got there....i hope they get him....he sure got an evil look... ;::

If everyone remembers Howard was signing the paper work on the yacht Anna bought when all this happened.

Quote from: Homer on March 08, 2007, 07:31:51 PM
Police have stopped the release of the results of the ANS autopsy.  ;:"

My thoughts on this...Because Daniels inquest is coming up and I bet the results of Anna's death might have similarities to Daniels?   The police might be trying to get everything under raps so that HOWARD doesn't beat a rap.
I believe with all my heart that man is guilty as hell and I'm sticking to it. >:D

Tara

CNN just said that no one is going to reveal how Anna died until they check out her personal computer and hard drives, which they have had in their custody since she died. The guy who owns the house (or the son or whoever) is the one who took things from the house and he took that to the police. This guy said " Anna told me if anything happens to her to take her computer to the police"  They also said that depending on whats on that computer could determine how she died..  I wonder what that is suppose to mean?

Luna

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview