Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 08:06:42 AM
CNN just said that no one is going to reveal how Anna died until they check out her personal computer and hard drives, which they have had in their custody since she died. The guy who owns the house (or the son or whoever) is the one who took things from the house and he took that to the police. This guy said " Anna told me if anything happens to her to take her computer to the police"  They also said that depending on whats on that computer could determine how she died..  I wonder what that is suppose to mean?
Ya  :o0 know everything else... why dont u jus call them and ask... surely they will tell you.  Let them know you have your own gossip column and you need to be the first to print the info...

Tara

It's not my fault that during the day I listen to CNN or FOX and they tell everything going on.  >:D

If you don't like it don't read it.  >:D

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 08:30:26 AM
It's not my fault that during the day I listen to CNN or FOX and they tell everything going on.  >:D

I tried that... I tried not readin it...and then u go over to "fun and games" and make a game of it...lmfaoz <<fallin back in my chair...kickin my legs in da air.... lmao>>

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 09, 2007, 11:23:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 08:30:26 AM

I tried that... I tried not readin it...and then u go over to "fun and games" and make a game of it...lmfaoz <<fallin back in my chair...kickin my legs in da air.... lmao>>
Is this the WHINING 101 section??????? :)))

Ms.Behavin

Did you guys hear that Dannilynn might not be ANS's only daughter?  :ooo

Apparently some guy in New Mexico is reporting that ANS was in a resort down there and had an affair with him (maintence man for the resort) He says ANS told him that she was afraid that HKS would object to the preganacy and make her have an abortion. So he says that ANS packed on the pounds to cover up the pregnancy and that when HKS did find out it was too late to have an abortion. So there is possibly another ANS heir.  :ooo

You know what? I kinda believe this. She was not one to stay put.   

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 12, 2007, 09:48:45 AM
Did you guys hear that Dannilynn might not be ANS's only daughter?  :ooo

Apparently some guy in New Mexico is reporting that ANS was in a resort down there and had an affair with him (maintence man for the resort) He says ANS told him that she was afraid that HKS would object to the preganacy and make her have an abortion. So he says that ANS packed on the pounds to cover up the pregnancy and that when HKS did find out it was too late to have an abortion. So there is possibly another ANS heir.  :ooo

You know what? I kinda believe this. She was not one to stay put.   
Hmmm thats the first i heard of that.......could be possible....anything with anna nicole could be possible....that may explain why she had that small clause in her will about any other children born not to recieve any of her inheritence.......as the plot thickens ::)

Tara

Oh hell...in that case ..my kids are her kids. I'm really her Mom.  I carried Dannielynn for her. I even carried Danny for her... :-\

I even had Howard K Sterns baby and she said she would pay me to be quiet about it.

Where's all my money?

Ilovemyweims

I just got back from the bahamas and got to see the Church where they had her Service at.  it was really pretty!!

tazmama6973

Can you see my thighmaster?

Re: Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39
« Reply #146 on: Today at 10:30:52 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hell...in that case ..my kids are her kids. I'm really her Mom.  I carried Dannielynn for her. I even carried Danny for her...

I even had Howard K Sterns baby and she said she would pay me to be quiet about it.

Where's all my money?

LMFAO

tazmama6973

Quote from: Tara on March 12, 2007, 10:30:52 AM
Oh hell...in that case ..my kids are her kids. I'm really her Mom.  I carried Dannielynn for her. I even carried Danny for her... :-\

Where's all my money?
LOL THERE I THINK I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME :-[

tazmama6973

I just read daniels father wants him unburied and move his body to the states... I dont think him nor anna will R.I.P.!!!! :"

kandykitty20012

Quote from: tazmama6973 on March 12, 2007, 08:16:58 PM
I just read daniels father wants him unburied and move his body to the states... I dont think him nor anna will R.I.P.!!!! :"
The only reason why daniels father is in the picture is because of her  !@#$ mother Virgie......as long as her mother is around Anna will never R.I.P......the more i see of her mother the more i realize how much Anna dispised her.......Anna needs to reach up and :{: slap Virgie a few times from her grave........ 0:

Luna

I bet sooner or later they will make a movie out of all of this drama

bams68

ain't that the truth, they do just about everything.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Luna on March 13, 2007, 10:55:24 AM
I bet sooner or later they will make a movie out of all of this drama
I guess there is already a movie in the works.....Go Figure..... <.>

bams68

gator8_24

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gator8 on March 13, 2007, 06:10:31 PM
Think it will be a who dun it!  O+O or a musical? :-{
Well Law and Order is making a show out of it next month.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview