PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:06:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2007, 10:13:12 AM
As the drama continues
CNN is saying...

Larry Birkhead and his lawyer called it quits...I sure hope Larry doesn't make any deals with Howard and his posse.

They have 3 different docs names now who were giving Anna drugs during her pregnancy.. :oo

They will know later today if charges are going to be filed... ::)

What do you mean they called it quits?

Tara

Larry Birkhead and his lawyer Deb Opri aren't working together anymore. Larry doesn't have a lawyer right now. 

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/16/birkhead-pulled-the-plug/

And this is what happened in the Bahamas court today..

TMZ has learned the judge in the paternity dispute over Anna Nicole's baby has made it clear -- DNA testing is about to happen.

Sources say the judge has ordered the parties back in court Tuesday where experts in the DNA field will be called to testify. It is unclear whether some or all of the DNA samples will already have been taken for Tuesday's hearing.

Story developing...

Ms.Behavin

Ilovemyweims

I saw on the new that by bahama law if you live with a woman for 6 months and she has a child you are considered the father by bahama Law.  And that fact that anna put howard on the birth certificate in the Bahamas he is the father so they think a paterity issue doesnt exsit.

Tara

More and more everyday I believe Howard K Stern is not innocent in anything to do with Anna or Daniel. Now he will in other words..sell the baby..

Mary

i believe HS gave the drugs that killed danny due to the fact he hated the bahamas danny only went there to see his mother and new sister and never left the hospital where he died HS is only after money and already has takin over annas spot on ET  i hope they find the father was hopin it was larry but we will see dannylynn has blue eyes like him and blonde hair as for the baby they said she is 6 months old and weights 10 to 12 pounds and she is liftin her head what the heck is that they starvin her and she should have been liftin her head months ago some one better get that poor baby and NOT vergie..  !@#$

Tara

Quote from: mama on March 16, 2007, 06:07:27 PM
i believe HS gave the drugs that killed danny due to the fact he hated the bahamas danny only went there to see his mother and new sister and never left the hospital where he died HS is only after money and already has takin over annas spot on ET  i hope they find the father was hopin it was larry but we will see dannylynn has blue eyes like him and blonde hair as for the baby they said she is 6 months old and weights 10 to 12 pounds and she is liftin her head what the heck is that they starvin her and she should have been liftin her head months ago some one better get that poor baby and NOT vergie..  !@#$

Mama? I feel exactly like you do about it.   They have been talking about the doctors and the drugs she was taking during her pregancy and they said that would make the baby weight not up to where it should be. I just hope that baby gets put in the right hands, then I hope they tear Howard Stern a new  :o0   >:D

Mary

me 2 tara he needs his  :o0 ripped apart  hope the baby get to a home that will love and take great care of her.. !@#$

kandykitty20012

Gawd....now do you believe this.....Annas Diaries were gaebage picked from her california home several years back along with cashed checks,faxes and receipts and are now being auctioned off on ebay.....when will this end..... >:((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Ms.Behavin

tazmama6973

I think they should give good ol howard a lie detector test ;:"

apple

viveeee

i dont think that anna would want her mother to have or even see that baby....she wasnt even invited to her grandsons funeral......cha ching can anyone say show me the money?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview