Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Tara on February 09, 2007, 01:15:55 PM
I got this from TMZ....I don't know how true it is, but it says DNA was taken.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/09/coroners-press-conference-reveals-little/

Police: No Illegal Drugs Found in Anna's Room
Posted Feb 9th 2007 3:34PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

Only prescription -- and not illegal drugs -- were found during an investigation of Anna Nicole Smith's room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel, this according to Seminole Police Chief Charlie Tiger.

At a press conference outside the Broward County Medical Examiner's office, Tiger revealed that "No evidence has been revealed to suggest that a crime has occurred," and that sworn statements were taken from everyone involved.

While authorities were unable to identify an official cause of death, Broward County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper suggested that the death might be due to either natural causes, medication, or a combination of natural causes and medication.

Perper was able to rule out several speculated causes of death, such as blunt force trauma, gunshot wounds or asphyxia, meaning she did not suffocate to death on her own vomit.

Perper revealed that a small amount of blood was found in Anna's stomach, which he says is a result of the terminal shock Smith experienced before she died. He also said that no pills or tablets were found in her stomach.

Perper also acknowledged the need for Anna's DNA (due to the ongoing paternity dispute) and said a "large sample" was taken.According to Perper, an official cause of death would be determined in 3 to 5 weeks.

This is true...it's all over the TV now.

bams68

what saddens me is the whole issue now with Anna's mom who is fighting to have the child.
A few months ago I had watched a interview with Anna and her hubby and Anna stated clearly when asked about her mom that she didn't want anything to do with her and now here she is fighting for this child. Omg can u imagine how Anna would feel about this? Unbelievable ....gut wrenching how people think so much for themselves

Ur Deer Friend
bams

greendog

The only true person that I think cares about this baby is Larry Birkhead. He has been fighting from day one to see this child and I truely believe that Dannielynn is his child. He was in this custody battle from day one. He had no clue that she would die. He didnt want her money, he wanted to be a part of his childs life. funny how this howard k. stern proclaimed he was the father only after the baby was born. And only after Birkhead started the court proceddings. Birkhead has spent over 300,000 dollars to date to fight for this child and he should have his day in court and be known he IS the father.  The child should be turned over to Annas mother, even though they were estranged, it was her daughter and she loved her no less. She should have temp custody of this child until the dna tests are done and the father is known. which i believe is Larry Birkhead.  THis howard guy has been present when both Daniel and ANna died and I dont believe the baby will live if he has custody of this child. 

Tara

The drama has just begun...

Smith Baby's Purported Dad Takes Mansion
By JESSICA ROBERTSON, Associated Press Writer
Mon Feb 12, 0:06 AM

NASSAU, Bahamas - Anna Nicole Smith's 5-month-old daughter and the baby's purported father have reclaimed the Bahamas mansion where they lived before the former Playboy Playmate died last week, Smith's lawyer said.

Not only is the paternity of Smith's baby _ who could inherit a fortune from Smith's late husband _ in dispute, but so is the Bahamas mansion where Smith had been living.

Smith, who died in Florida on Thursday, had claimed that a U.S. developer and former boyfriend, G. Ben Thompson, gave her the house. But Thompson said he had only loaned it to Smith _ and on Friday had the locks changed.

Smith's lawyer and companion, Howard K. Stern _ one of three men who claims to be the baby's father _ had the locks changed again and on Sunday was once again at the gated waterfront estate, known as "Horizons."

The baby girl, Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, was also there, attorney Wayne Munroe told The Associated Press. An AP Television News reporter saw Stern's mother enter the white house, as well. Another AP reporter saw Smith's mother, Vergie Arthur, at the gates, but she did not go inside.

Munroe said he has filed a robbery complaint with police over computer equipment, drawings and paintings allegedly taken from the home, and authorities interviewed the housekeeper. Police said Sunday they are investigating.

Munroe said the house now belongs to Stern, Smith's companion.

"Right now, Howard is very happy to be reunited with Dannielynn but extremely angry that somebody had the gall to break into Anna's residence," Stern's spokesman, Ron Rale, said Sunday by telephone from Los Angeles.

Smith's ownership of the mansion was the basis of her claim to residency in the Bahamas. In a lawsuit, Smith asked a court to recognize her as the owner and reject Thompson's claim on the house in the exclusive neighborhood. The island chain's Supreme Court has scheduled a Feb. 26 hearing on the matter, Munroe said.

The New York Daily News also reported Saturday that a manuscript it obtained by Smith's half-sister, Donna Hogan, says Smith froze the sperm of her late 90-year-old husband, Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, before his death and may have used it to become pregnant.    :ooo

kandykitty20012

I heard Homer is claiming to be the babies daddy :)))

Putting all kidding aside ...i feel for her and the new born baby,everything is such a big mess....isnt it funny how her life was a big mess and even with her gone its even a bogger mess....may Anna Nicole Smith R.I.P.

Luna

Im just so amazed with the greed of so many people. The courts could end all of this crap if they would just do the paternity test.

Ilovemyweims

the whole thing makes me very sad!! I missed the most recent interview but i did see the one right after her son died and My heart really went out to her.  I think she had a bad pill combination.  they did say she had been heavily medicated after her sons death.  Losing a child is a terrible tradegy for anyone. 

I really feel for the daughter for she will never know her mother and will be the center of a horrible custody battle over her for her money.  I hop the HStern is herfather i think he is the lesser of 2 evils!!  JMO

Spice

What is wrong with this picture......Normally when something like this happens the children are taken into portective custody. BTW, the lawyer for this Howard K. Stern was ask point blank if Anna and his client were legally married according to Bohamin laws, and his answer was NO. So 2 things need to be done.....cause of death and WHO IS Dannilynns daddy. With all his posturing and actions, someone needs to ask Howard Stern....what if it is proven you are not the father, then what??? Anyone can have their name put on a birth certficate.....but DNA trumps everything.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 12, 2007, 05:13:22 AM

The New York Daily News also reported Saturday that a manuscript it obtained by Smith's half-sister, Donna Hogan, says Smith froze the **** of her late 90-year-old husband, Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, before his death and may have used it to become pregnant.    :ooo

:ooo :ooo :ooo

swamp

harley89

Poor woman the vultures are really flying. I may have to have my husband claim partenity so I can take care of that baby.  I dont care about the money just want her brought up in a loving home where she is cared for and loved.

Tara

Add another man to the list...her bodyguard.   

I sure hope they can find the real daddy to that little girl.

Luna

Quote from: Tara on February 13, 2007, 09:57:18 AM

:ooo :o Well hells bells. Might as well get on the band wagon...Strap a dildo on me and call me daddy. Gezzzz

swamp

she was in fl  hummm  i had a 12 pack    u never know i might have got some of that  :o0 wheres the money lmaoooo  :!!

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 13, 2007, 09:57:18 AM

:ooo

I repeat:
Quote from: Monkey on February 09, 2007, 02:22:56 PM
She sure got around well  :ll

Ms.Behavin

I knew this was gonna happen.  I just can't believe how many guys are actually stepping up to claim they slept with her. But I guess $454 million will make you do some crazy stuff. Did you hear what they are saying about her ex husband? That she froze his sperm and was artificially inseminated.  :)) :)) :)) :)) <:> <:> As this story gets any weirder.

Tara

Whats sad is...it's probably gonna get worse before it gets better.

Ms.Behavin

I know why she went to the Bahamas to have her baby. Because if the hospitals here had any hint of her on drugs they would of run a drug test to see if anything was in her system and then when everything came back positive, they would of taken the baby. This woman had some serious problems and I can't believe for one second that Howard Stern cared about her at all. What an  :o0

Luna

Im not too sure if anyone really cares about the child or not. I think its mainly the money that this child is sitting on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview