Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 18, 2007, 07:35:00 AM
Such a happy ending to such a tragic situation.  :!!
Believe me it is not over yet....as long as VERGIE is still trying to dig her paws in. :{:

Ms.Behavin

I don't think she has a chance in he!!. I don't think Larry will give that little girl up without a fight. I just thought we would never know who the daddy is. I am just glad Dannilynn knows who her daddy is.  :!!

Modified cause I can't spell

kandykitty20012

Last i heard Vergie the witch wants Larry to write something up ...that if he dies   etc....thats she would get custody of Danielynn......hey i look at it this way.....Larry has parents also....Thay have rights also.....Vergie needs to go pound some salt..... :))) :{: :%#

Tara

I'm sure Larry will have a living will drawn up since he has a child now. Everyone should have a will, you just never know what can happen.

Jewel

Anna Nicole had mentioned some things like this in her leaked IMs.  I am surprised it has taken so long to hear more.  She also said he was mean but she didn't say why she thought that in the parts I saw.

apple

pogo_gamer

::) OMG, Well if it turns out to be true, He left his DNA on both sides of the fence and there goes a few more million for the Lawyers to chew up :o

Tara

Larry Birkhead can leave the Bahamas with Dannielynn, at least for now.    :D

A judge has just cleared the path for Birkhead to go to United States with one string -- he must return with Dannielynn for the full custody hearing in June.

Sources tell TMZ that Virgie Arthur objected to the ruling and could appeal. But that appeal may be too late. We're told Birkhead wants out in the next few days.

And there's this -- Arthur's lawyer protested there were leaks in the case, and pulled out several TMZ stories that he said were posted "minutes" after the various hearings ended.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/25/birkhead-free-to-leave-with-baby/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview