Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Izamin

Quote from: bams68 on February 16, 2007, 03:44:33 PM
I pray that this lil baby of hers grows up with hopefully a different look on life then Anna did. I think that's what disturbed me most about her, how she lived her life thinking beauty was what the world wanted her to be. She was a beautiful person but I really didn't approve of all her make overs as I feel it changes u on the inside and for sum reason (my opinion) she did it all for the wrong reasons. I just hope her daughter grows up to be herself an not what others think u must be. *hope that all makes sense* lol

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I agree

Luna

I pray that this lil baby of hers grows up with hopefully a different look on life then Anna did. I think that's what disturbed me most about her, how she lived her life thinking beauty was what the world wanted her to be. She was a beautiful person but I really didn't approve of all her make overs as I feel it changes u on the inside and for sum reason (my opinion) she did it all for the wrong reasons. I just hope her daughter grows up to be herself an not what others think u must be. *hope that all makes sense* lol

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Very well said. Made perfect sense.

Luna

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Very well said. Made perfect sense.

Luna

bams68

thankies, I sumtimes have a hard time expressing my feelings in words due to my lack of english.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Howard K. Stern will make 12 million dollars for being the executor of the ANS will.  :ooo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Ms.Behavin

apple

Gwenna

Quote from: apple on February 21, 2007, 04:26:32 AM
he wotn get any money will he she left it all to her late son

If it is proved that he is the father of her baby girl, then he will be the trustee of the money that she will undoubtedly inherit.  That's a whole other law suit, though.  This whole mess is going to be just that for a long time... A BIG, HUGE MESS.

bams68

no surprise, Annas life was a whole big mess. She hid her pain with drugs,alcohol and of course plastic surgery. Thinking the world would envy her and wanna be her.

As for myself - I'm happy with just the way I am, well except for this sore back injury.  :( but I would never wanna be sum1 like she was.
(My opinion)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

I hear ya Bams. I could never live my life in the limelight. I mean if I was perfect I could but I am not and I could not watch the public make me a laughing stock of America. The money must be nice but money does not cure all things in life. Looks like this is gonna play out for another 10 years. Geez! I thought this judge who is presiding over the case of ANS's body had some common sense but it looks like he is in it more for the publicity then the actual case for concern. 

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 22, 2007, 08:14:57 AM
I hear ya Bams. I could never live my life in the limelight. I mean if I was perfect I could but I am not and I could not watch the public make me a laughing stock of America. The money must be nice but money does not cure all things in life. Looks like this is gonna play out for another 10 years. Geez! I thought this judge who is presiding over the case of ANS's body had some common sense but it looks like he is in it more for the publicity then the actual case for concern. 

He wants his own show like Judge Judy and the others. He's a joke. Have you been watching any of the court proceedings?  It's like a circus..absolutely unreal. I watched clips of it last night on CNN..I couldn't believe some of the stuff I heard them say.

In my opinion that Howard Stern is no good. Why would he have Anna's will faxed to him 4 days before she died?  :oo

He's a grown man and told everyone he is living off borrowed money from his parents.  :-\  Isn't he a lawyer?  He's not financially able to take care of Dannielynn. I don't believe for one minute hes the daddy anyways. But honestly, how does he think he is going to raise her?  Remember the settlement for the millions of dollars is not even settled.

We may never know who the dad is to be honest. Sad but true...

Gawd..now I have to go watch some TV and see what's happening today..but Oprahs on Ellen in 30 minutes...lol

Homer

The rat gets the cheese. Just announced a short time ago the lawyer gets the body.

The judge broke down in tears. :'((

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 22, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
The rat gets the cheese. Just announced a short time ago the lawyer gets the body.

The judge broke down in tears. :'((

Your kidding me?

Tara

Oh I thought you meant Howard Stern go it...he doesn't

Judge: Smith Baby Guardian to Get Body
By Associated Press
23 minutes ago

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Blubbering as he announced his decision, a judge said Thursday that the guardian of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter can decide where the model should be buried.

Circuit Judge Larry Seidlin steered a surprise middle course in the dispute. Smith's estranged mother wanted her buried in her native Texas, while Smith's boyfriend wanted her laid to rest in the Bahamas.

The judge compromised and gave custody to attorney Richard Milstein, the guardian for Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn.

It wasn't immediately clear what Milstein would do.
http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2007/02/22/593502.html&cvqh=itn_deadline

Homer

I got confused with the way they reported it at first. When they said the lawyer i thought they were referring to Stern. The body is going to the Bahamas however. I'm watching CNN now.

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview