This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I believe she would have wanted to be buried next to her son. Why else would she buy the plots?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Think I'm turning off the TV. Now apparently the body might not go back to the Bahamas. Someone shoot me.

Homer

Tara

Yep all 3 of them came out together to say they agreed on her going to the Bahamas....The Medical Examiner is having a press conference in about 2 minutes.

They have a DNA hearing at 10 am tomorrow..I kinda think Larry and her mom said they would agree on her being buried in the Bahamas if Howard takes the DNA testing.

They are saying something changed the judges mind in only 45 minutes and everyones attitude changed.

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

So basically the judge was suppose to be the one to make the decision about her body but he put it in the hands of someone else? Oh dear gawd! What a F  !@#$ ING joke. A waste of tax payers money if you ask me.

Homer

Yeah, the judge was a big ole dope in this case.

I would have ruled that she be buried in the Bahamas.

Ms.Behavin

Yeah I think that would of been a great decision if the dumb  :o0 could of thought of it himself. I just hope he doesn't preside over the custody of Dannilynn too. What a moron. I dont think anything irks me more than a messed up justice system. I saw him last night on Nancy Grace(I think) and he couldnt even get his words straight, maybe he should run for president.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  :!!

kandykitty20012

ok...Now Anna Mother has filed an appeal and her body may not go anywhere now..... Now this is becoming a joke....The mother should let her rest in peace next to her son.

Ilovemyweims

OK her mother is a bit**!!  My god let the woman have her wish, let her be in the bahamas with her SON!!  why is this so hard!!  Why does her expect to gain from this that now shes a good Mother a little late in my opinion!!

IndianLover

Her wishes should be carried thru, why does the mother want anything to do now with her she didn't before, geez

Luna

They just need to bury her next to her son. Cant understand why this is such a huge deal. Bury her then fight over everything else.

Tara

I ain't saying a word...I know, I outta be ashamed...but I couldn't help it...The  >:D made me do it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 25, 2007, 12:56:49 PM
I ain't saying a word...I know, I outta be ashamed...but I couldn't help it...The  >:D made me do it.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

Luna

Homer

I bet Anna must be dead tired from all the coverage. :)))

Ok...I know...bad joke but I couldn't help it.

Luna

Quote from: Homer on February 25, 2007, 05:53:05 PM
I bet Anna must be dead tired from all the coverage. :)))

Ok...I know...bad joke but I couldn't help it.

:)) :)) :)) Good one Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview