Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where did my post go??

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
I put a post in here about 5,000 free tokens and now I can't find the post at all.  I looked in my profile and it not even listed there as being posted.  Any ideas on where it has gotten to please???? :{x

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

aussie_wombat

once I posted it I tried the link and it worked for me.  So please tell me what I did wrong in the posting so that I know how to do it next time....... :=

Tara

Since it was a token post...I will assume you had a direct link to Pogo which means people who clicked on it could get in your account.  ee2.1.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2007, 07:23:38 AM
Since it was a token post...I will assume you had a direct link to Pogo which means people who clicked on it could get in your account.  ee2.1.gif

DING DING DING!!!

Correct you are. Although we have the forum set to censor the link so our members don't have their account hijacked.

When posting links from pogo you need to make sure you are logged out before copying the url

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jodi

so uh .. just curious ..where do we get the 5000 tokens ... can u describe where it was on pogo?  :OO

swamp

those 2 buttons at the top of pogo page that shows the adds just poke them till u see the 5000  :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview