Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Yuiop 5.9 has been released
17:59@Oktober 16, 2007

The qwerty cheat YUIOP has been worked on and 5.9 is now up. Let me know if this fixes most of your problems.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer, I just ran it for 45 minutes and had none of the problems from before.  There wasn't the backlisting at all and the tiles didn't stack on top of each other.  Thanks BH! :^*

Magzy

Wonderful!  Superb work BH...here's to ya :!!

Homer

Vista 2 player clicking updates
12:59@Oktober 18, 2007

As you may have noticed with YUIOP, we have had some issues with Vista and it clicking through the games on Vista.

The following updates have been uploaded:

Bumper - 2.9

PocketAce - 2.6

RoyalFlush -.9

Homer

*** 11/06/07 update*** Toothbrush2 0.2 has been released. This is the new Sweet Tooth 2 update.

Homer

The latest Toothbrush update will be available soon. For now run the latest version on level 2

Homer

*** 11/06/07 update*** Toothbrush 4.8 has been released. This is the new Sweet Tooth 2 update.

gator8_24

Homer

HitMe2 has been updated to get the 5 card gimme badge
15:22@November 22, 2007

HitMe2 version 3.3 has been released. We have done something differently that we haven't done before with this release.

IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER, you will have the "get the 5 card charlies" option available to you. If you have any version less than 3.3, you need to delete it and redownload.

Again, if you have paid for HitMe2, click SETTINGS and you will see the option for it to concentrate on the 5 card charlies.

If you are using the trial version, this option will not be available to you.

eyedoc55

what cottin pickin game does hitme go to...lol....I suppose its a blackjack game....but which one...I checked the BH site...where oh where did it go...lol

swamp

eyedoc55

thank you so much....

sometimes I get a brain fart...lol...and today looks like a long day...lol

swamp

eyedoc55

never say hang in there to old men...we are at that stage where its just hanging around as it is...lol..

swamp

Quote from: eyedoc55 on November 25, 2007, 09:28:43 AM
never say hang in there to old men...we are at that stage where its just hanging around as it is...lol..

:)))  i know what you mean buddy~  im so old everytime i walk im  ?.?   dust   bbq21.gif

xgingerx

tokiehog

i think a HOT STREAK is a wet  ?.?....lol

xgingerx

Homer

New CanastaMasta for Vista/IE7 has been released
17:11@December 16, 2007

It is version 0.2

If you have bought CanastaMasta before, it is yours for free. If you are a 150 customer, it is yours for free.

If you need a password for the new CanastaMasta, please email your receipt and your new code to replacecode@aol.com

Nycloretta07

HOMER, got mad w/badgehelp so u won't accept any emails 4 tsr(s) or if i purchase another auto then u won't send me new pwd..i got 2 angry & did state things i regret but i purchased 14 autos & now i can't send tsr(s) 4 help etc..sent email yesterday 12/18/07 as whomper auto not wking (been wrking grt) but is this due 2 holiday season changes plz?? I can't used outlook as i don't know how 2 set it up (sry still newbie)...but this is business not personal..i need help & never read anywhere if u make badgehelp mad u r barred fr technical support or new updates or purchasing another auto!! I tried 2 send 2 badgehelp@aol.com & replacecode@aol.com & was advised badgeh.wasn't accepting any emails fr me!!! Now i have 14 autos w/no help..would like 2 know why?? I waited since 7/11/07 4 canastermaster fin.got it but whomper  NEVER acted up (only 1 small time..then prob.was gone)..so can u tell me plz how i'm 2 contact badgehelp 4 tsr(s),purchases etc plz?? i have dying man w/4th stage lung cancer here & i was so mad @the time as i can't get help  2 fix world class,jungle gin,phlinx & now WHOMPER..i use whomper alot..& if i purchase another auto then can't get p-wd..u r probably same person i've emailed numerous times so why ban me as i deserve help on fixing these autos plz..now im stuck w/14 autos whether they wk properly or not..tusm,hagd..Loretta Anast.....hope u will decide 2 help me!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview