This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

on med my sherlock gets em done in 129 min or less no problems here..1.29sec that is oh geez 1 min 29 sec..or less

Darsheis

Sorry u r having problems - my sherlock always get the job done in short order.

Nonnie

Mine tells me to slow it down I have it set on the slowest speed and it still finishes each one in less than 2 min.  If you have more than 2 gig ram it needs to be slowed down.  New computers that are Media ready are now comming with 4 gig of ram they are jamming

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Nonnie on May 31, 2008, 09:30:19 PM
Mine tells me to slow it down I have it set on the slowest speed and it still finishes each one in less than 2 min.  If you have more than 2 gig ram it needs to be slowed down.  New computers that are Media ready are now comming with 4 gig of ram they are jamming

I slowed it down last night and it worked a lot better; thanks for the tip. The average time was about 3 minutes. Still not stellar but it was solving the puzzles a lot better.

MsMissy

I was om Trial period for Sherlock & it ran out, but my game took alittle over 2 minutes to finish.  :'((  Now im debating whether to buy it or not . Dont no if it will work with new Jigsaw Treaure Hunter too.  Money, Money i need to win 3 free games  LOL   :!!

Homer

BackSpin 4.1 update
18:02@June 5, 2008

Well, we waited and waited and waited for AVG to get their act together and figure out that BackSpin was not a virus and they have let us down.

I feel sorry for recommending AVG all these years as they have bit our hand. They labeled BackSpin as a virus because we were logging BackSpins shots into a file and they thought this must be some kind of Trojan.

Whatever

We now have stopped logging. If you have AVG and can't download and run BackSpin, try 4.1

We have added CROSSLOOP support
18:00@June 5, 2008

You can now submit an online request that will allow BadgeHelp (with your permission) to access your computer (while you watch) and fix BadgeHelp issues you may have for free.

This is a beta testing service for us. We are only going to take a small handful of customers that we hand pick personally to see if this will for us.

To read more about it, go to:

http://www.crossloop.com/BadgeHelp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Thanks, Homer.  On my AVG I turned off the resident sheild and seems to work .  I do keep getting pop ups saying my puter could be in trouble because I checked out of resident sheild, should i only do that fir backspin?  I don't have any problems with backspin since.

Ok I did a test and turned back on the residnet shield and redownloaded 4.1 backspin had no problems. But I did have to go thru 'funhelper' to open backspin and keno the past two days. Other games opend on BH but those no go. But all good now.

Homer

07/18/08 UPDATE Version 0.6 has been released. Right now it plays best on HARD setting. We will be updating this in the next few days.

FreecellFanny

WhoPharted?

Pogo have adjusted the game somehow and now the auto for Jigsaw Hunter works even worse then before..You can't stack the pieces on top of each other now...when ya do they scatter all over the screen in a big ole mess...  Even with the new update to 0.6.    !@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Homer

xgingerx

Magzy

New update for BumbleJumble, 6 buzz words in one game!!!  Good job BH!!!! :ooo :D tumbsup.gif

TF02

hey when is monopoly out?

I cant wait for this game.

arniebear

jarjar

Quote from: arniebear on August 20, 2008, 09:33:22 AM
September 3rd is the rumor on monopoly.

Bring it on. I am o so ready.
Thanks arniebear tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

IM confused, 1st we talking about 1 game then another game is mentioned lol  well JPS on hard doesnt play well at all, i can stil only get about 4 wins & that is on easy.  Yes i read about Monoply coming out Sept 3rd also for pogo & cell phones. In Oct it will be for Wii,Playstation 2& 3 & another game. sry i 4got at this moment.

Nonnie

Who needs to buy the funnies all you have to do is read some of these mixed up comments that pertain to something that pertains to Pogo Cheats!    :))    :))      :))      :))        :))

TF02

Quote from: arniebear on August 20, 2008, 09:33:22 AM
September 3rd is the rumor on monopoly.

I am playing it now and its awesome...

Homer

Updates today
10:46@September 4, 2008

The following programs have been updated today. If your program does not work properly, please delete it and get these updates:

PocketAce 2.8

NobodyLoses 0.5

AddictionEviction 1.5

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview