This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10 Pack Premium album

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

This is the information I found on the next Premium badge album to come out.  I don't think I will be able to get the Pogo Bowl challenge though not even using my auto. Why do you guys think?

10-Pack - 10 Challenges for $5.99 - Rated Difficult

Hog Heaven Slots -  Piggie Cloudland Badge - Collect 8 Hog Heaven symbols in 2 weeks!

Tumble Bees - Honey Maker Badge - Spell 80 words of 5 letters or more in 2 weeks!

Mahjong Garden - Spring Delight Badge -  End the game while in the Spring season 12 times in 2 weeks! (Make an exact match for 2 Spring tiles before you finish each game.)

Makeover Madness - Speedy Salon Badge - Make $12,000 in your salon in 2 weeks!

Dice City Roller - Card Cruiser Badge - Clear 400 cards (not including the auctions) in 2 weeks!

Jungle Gin - Gin Journey Badge - Get GIN 65 times in 2 weeks!

Pogo Bowl - Perfect Ball Badge -  Bowl a perfect game in 2 weeks! (Get a 300 score by bowling nothing but strikes!)

Phlinx - Tomb Of The Golden Tokens Badge - Win 6,000 tokens in 2 weeks!

Texas Hold'em Poker - Hold'em House Badge - Win 5 hands with a Full House or better in 2 weeks!

Fortune Bingo - Dottie's Tent Badge - Correctly cover 3,000 numbers this week!

swamp

Tara

Thanks for the info...I won't be getting that bowling badge.. :((   I have a hard enough time getting 200, much less 300.

rnwb

There's no way I"ll ever be able to bowl a perfect game. Period. And personally, if I can't finish the album, I ain't buying the album, so I guess Pogo just saved me 6 bucks.  It's a shame too, because the rest of the badges in the album sound pretty easy, with some that I'd actually enjoy doing. I hope Pogo comes to their senses before they release the album; that bowling challenge really needs to be changed.

swamp

i have every album that pogo came out with. because of the bowling badge in the new 10 pack i wont buy this one.im sure there are a lot of folks not going to buy this album cuse of it. !@#$ :{: come on pogo wake up and smell  java  (O+O) :{: >:((

Tara

I'm sure it will get changed when it gets officially released out in the news or just plain comes out.  They change the weekly badges because of everyone whining all the time.  How many people have even bowled a 300?   I will still buy the album and I'm sure someone will figure out how to get it.   ???

swamp

hope ur right miss tara. cuse i hate to miss a album.  but i guess i would still get it.i could allways call my docs and get more meds to get the 300 badge  :)) :)) :)) :!!

chummychum

Badgehelp needs your help.

If ANYONE knows of a "sure fire way" of bowling a strike every time (i.e. throw it from the left into the center, whatever....) they need to email badgehelp@aol.com with their suggestions so they can put it in the backspin program

sueann42

harley89

A challenge should be difficult not impossible. Maybe 1 250+ game?   

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on April 20, 2007, 10:51:20 AM
A challenge should be difficult not impossible. Maybe 1 250+ game?   

Exactly... Perfect's not a challenge.

Homer

Quote from: chummychum on April 20, 2007, 10:33:06 AM

If ANYONE knows of a "sure fire way" of bowling a strike every time (i.e. throw it from the left into the center, whatever....) they need to email badgehelp@aol.com with their suggestions so they can put it in the backspin program

Use 3 balls at once?  :)))   

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on April 20, 2007, 11:10:58 AM

Homer do you have 3 balls? I mean in ur game?  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 20, 2007, 11:13:12 AM
Quote from: Homer on April 20, 2007, 11:10:58 AM

Homer do you have 3 balls? I mean in ur game?  :)))

I have 2 thingy's and I have 3 balls in the 10th frame.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Y'all put your thingy's and balls away for a minute..this is serious business...it might not be but it could be is what I meant.

Chummy?

Ok...I always like Shot #2 in the auto.  It doesn't throw strikes everytime of course but it gets the spins you need for ranking up.

If one throw on the auto can get a strike, then why can't all the throws get one?  The pins are in the same place at the beginning of a frame, I doubt they move around.

If your making the auto...you throw the ball and get a strike do you have a save button for that move?  LOL   I don't know how you make them, but do you understand what I'm saying?

harley89

I agree with Tara if you can improve shot 2 we my just have a 300 game getter on  an auto. 

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2007, 08:37:39 AM
I'm sure it will get changed when it gets officially released out in the news or just plain comes out.  They change the weekly badges because of everyone whining all the time.  How many people have even bowled a 300?   I will still buy the album and I'm sure someone will figure out how to get it.   ???

I wrote to Pogo in regards to the bowling to see if they would consider changing it.

Here is the messages back and forth between me and pogo.

Customer 04/19/2007
Yes I just saw the requirements for the new premium book "10 pack" that will be coming out sometime. I own every premium book and Mix & Match album... but I feel I will not be able to purchase this one for I know that I will NEVER be able to get a perfect game score of 300. Is there anyway that the requirements can be changed before you release that new premium album??? Pretty Please! I really want to be able to own all of books. Tks for your time.

Response  04/19/2007
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Due to the nature of your issue, more time is required for investigation. I apologize for any prolonged delays this might cause, but please rest assured that we are trying to handle your issue in a timely manner. During this time, you may still update your incident with additional information that might help us resolve your issue without causing any additional delay.  To update your incident click the link above that says, "To view or update your question from our support site, click here."

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to getting you back in the game!

Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo support.

I can certainly understand that the prospect of bowling a perfect game can be intimidating. However, the challenges that we released are intended to be of varying levels of difficulty. Some may be extremely easy, while others will be very difficult. The Pogo team feels that this challenge is ideal for a Premium Badge Album, because even if you cannot finish it within the two week period, you can just re-activate the challenge and try it again.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Take care,

Player Relations
Club Pogo

Customer 04/20/2007
Well tks for the feedback I don't think however many pogo players will be happy to see that challenge in the badge book when it is released. I believe I won't be able to purchase it because I know that I won't be able to get all strikes. Pogo should really consider changing it to maybe 8 of the 10 strikes. Tks for your time

Response  04/20/2007
Hello again,

I will certainly pass on your feedback about that particular challenge. If the Pogo team receives enough feedback about the difficulty of that badge, there is a chance they will consider a change to the requirements. Again, we'd like to express our appreciation to you for taking the time to let us know about your feelings on this.

Take care,

Player Relations
Electronic Arts

So lets hope other people say something so that way maybe it will be changed

** Edited to take out the Pogo empl. names.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview