Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10 Pack Premium album

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

rnwb

Quote from: chummychum on April 21, 2007, 11:29:16 AM
Badgehelp is going to have an update out for backspin that is going to make it much better. Should be out today.

That's great for you guys, but I'm still hoping Pogo will change that
challenge, so those of us who don't use autos will have a chance too. :P

chummychum

BH told me it got 8 strikes in a row on one game

pogo_gamer

OMG, Thumbs up to Badgehelp, I knew we could count on them   :!!

pogo_gamer

I just wittnessed a guy by the name of <admin edit: Do not post pogo sn's in the forum>bowl 9 out of 10 frams with a strike ending up with a 279

harley89

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: chummychum on April 21, 2007, 11:48:28 AM
BH told me it got 8 strikes in a row on one game

As great as that is, it still won't be enough to cover this badge if they refuse to change the challenge. And again, the nature of the beast will unleash a torrent of abuse on anyone who does bowl a perfect game whether they use an auto or not. Can you imagine the number of reports that Pogo will get accusing people of using cheats? Oy vey!!

Besides, isn't a perfect game 11 or 12 strikes since frame 10 gives us at least 2 balls?

The version of Backspin prior to this new update was still a challenge...at best I was getting 2 strikes in a row, no more. I tried every kind of shot at least for an entire game and the only one that gave decent speed was shot 3.

And yeah, IF the pins are in the same place every time why is the result NOT the same every time if you are using the same shot?

Very fishy...;)

FreecellFanny

I just went to the download page and it says the link was updated today...but it still downloads the old version. :(

chummychum

3.5 is up now, looks like it may need more work though

BadgeBabe

Yep, I've been tinkering with it.. I like the premise behind the new ball spin and rotation but this is the first time I am getting 7-10 splits all the time, every game.

I hope they keep on working on it because IF IF IF Pogo is stupid enough to release the badge book with the 300 challenge in it, this babe is going to have to have mucho help.. or that badge won't ever be completed.

A big THANK YOU to BH for working on an auto which was working very well. Backspin got all 50 ranks for me in no time. I know they must hate this !!!

LadyDi

Downloaded 3.5 and although it is VERY VERY good, I am betting you would need to run it for far longer than the allowed badge time to get a perfect game.

Maybe it is just me, but my scores for about 100 frames ranged between 156-257.  I was going for the silver pin badge (and they sure love to give you gold pins on this challenge) so it didn't matter.  Lower scores were due to a few too may 7/10 splits.

I would love to see Pogo's player list and see just how many subscribers have actually bowled a perfect game AND how long it took them.

Thanks for the auto update - it really is good - espcially for badges that require games above 200!!

Tori

I finished Pogo Bowl while in a very good league. I managed 2 perfect games the entire time. However, some people in the league had as many as 40-60. I was still very proud of my 2 perfect games and believe me it is not easy.

If they keep the 300 challenge...it can be done..but will take forever for most of us. :((

LastCall@2

Hi
what is the correct setting's???  can you post them I have 3.5
I have tried everything possible ,But I do not get all strikes.
Can you post the settings please?
Thank You....

EllenRules4Ever

Give me 2 balls Ill be able to bowl a 300. If pogo dont give us 2 balls I dont think nobody will be getting a 300 game.

LastCall@2

BadgeBabe

Everyone can relax. Pogo just confirmed the rumor is false in the Pogo News letters to the Editor today.
Guess they were having a laugh on a certain site which I hate that suggested this challenge months ago.

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview