This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When?

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

Does anyone know when the new poker games will be up and running.  I have the day off today and I am sick of house work!!  Needing a poker fix! :OO

BadgeBabe

Play Panda Pao Gow? :)) :))

They said poker might be offline for " a few days". See the topic up there with that header?

laurenj

all poker games are coming back up,as home page says there are people playing,so shouldnt be much longer before we can get in them :^*

princess

Its' been over an hour since it said others are in there playing and I still can't get in.  Over 60 play no limit poker and over 240 playing just regular texas hold em poker.   !@!

shoes

2:30PM my time and people are playing but Icant get in, can anyone else??

CowboysFan2004

im still getting the notices that their under fixing. it might be staff members working on the games.

apple

i get same notice saying they being updated

shoes

use back doors to get in--then people are saying to go to messages and send new invite to yourself to get in--I don't understand that so I gave up!!  If some one does it please post

apple

ok it does work go into messages and press new invitation and go into say high rollers no limit texas holdem put ur name in anme box and send only prob is i am in but no one else here lol

apple

for no limit texas holdem u need 4 ppl to play

shoes

I was just playing in a 5000 room--someone said that is the only ones opened it is fun but need to be careful in high stakes room.  if you go all in and lose you have to wait for others to finish the game which can take a while to do--

daveandjenn2002

CowboysFan2004

you can get into No Limit by sending yourself an invitation.

apple

there isnt a super rollers for no limit

Tara

I didn't see super rollers on the list.  :((  It's boring already.

apple

CowboysFan2004

after coming across rude people who wouldnt answer my questions about the No Limit option/rooms, i got one person who answered in Texas Hold-Em.

apparently, Pogo hasnt released the No Limit option in Texas Hold Em, and the No Limit mode in the new game yet.

princess

How do you send yourself an invitation?

Ms.Behavin

princess

OK I figured out how to get in but can't find anyone playing.  What room is everyone playing in?  Maybr a bunch of us can plan to all go to the same room tonight so we can check it out! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview