Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I LiKe iT .... I DoNt LiKe iT

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Ha ha, not really.

Do you like finding out that people who should've evacuated didn't and put themselves and first responders in harm's way because of it?

Squid

Not one bit do i like it.  I understand wanted to be in your own home and I understand wanting to protect your possessions but COME ON!  Grab some papers, grab your jewelry, GET OUT.

Do you like it people on highways act like Daytona 500 drivers?

hotpinklovesofa

No. I used to be a huge speeder myself over the last 3 years I've calmed down a lot. I think it comes from working at home and not driving as much and not flipping out if I get somewhere a little bit late (late being on time or 5 mins after.)

Do you like it when you read or hear commentary that rips into Obama that barely tries to hide the blatant racism? I didn't even vote for him, not voting for him on Tuesday either (he's not liberal enough and I'm not in a swing state) but I can't stand bigotry nor hatred and disrespect for this president when they offer nothing of substance in their critique.

Squid

Do not like discrimination in any of its forms.  Race, Sex, Heritage, Religion, all of it.   Show me math... show me honest statistics and we'll talk.  True math doesn't lie.

Do you like it when you're favorite TV show is interrupted by a special report.... on the current count on Autumnal leaf fall or something equally stupid?

hotpinklovesofa

Not unless it's something awesome like we got Bin Laden. In soCal they break in if there's a car chase and there's usually one every week although only a few channels will break in and normally it's either really late or during the day when nothing good is on.

Do you like it when conservatives/republicans lose big and still think that they have the power to negotiate with the president on anything?  They only kept their majority in the house b/c of gerrymandering but in simple numbers more people voted for Dems than GOP in the house elections.  If Obama doesn't kick ass in his second term, I'll be very disappointed.

Squid

I am not a member of either party.  I frequently vote for individuals, not parties.  Having said that, I have found that the right is filled with hate.  I NEVER see the same reactions out of people on the left.  I've lived a long time, you would think I'd have seen it before.  Haters need to calm down, take a deep breath and try to come together so we can move forward together, cohesively and with unified purpose.  Stop the hate, stop the propaganda.  Keep your eye on the ball.  Now.... what was the question?  ROFL

Do you like it when people go on and on with non sequiturs?   giggle2.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Eh, depends on my mood and the situation.

Do you like it when people tip toe around you instead of just being direct and owning how they feel?

Squid

Hate it.

Do you like it when TV shows leave you hanging.... continued next week?

hotpinklovesofa

Hate it but at the same time it's what keeps you going back.

Do you like it when shows start a minute or two early or end a minute or two late?

Squid

Hate it - it screws with my DVR

Do you like it when I end my sentence with 72+ question marks??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hotpinklovesofa

I don't like it.

DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE WRITE EMAILS IN ALL CAPS?

Squid

I know I shouldn't care but I don't like it.  I think it shows typing laziness and it implies shouting.  Don't yell at me.  lol

Do you like it when someone is obsessively courteous and polite?

hotpinklovesofa

I don't mind it provided they're not doing it in a condescending "this is how proper ladies speak" kind of way.

Do you like it how one night of interrupted speed can screw up the next few days' sleep schedule and energy?

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on November 22, 2012, 05:49:55 AM
Do you like it how one night of interrupted speed can screw up the next few days' sleep schedule and energy?
Speed?  Did you mean sleep?  I'm wondering if you're popping black beauties, having really quick sex or hitting the wrong keys on the keyboard.  LOL

Presuming the typo, I'll say it doesn't bother me because I strive and live for the day when I'll get a night of uninterrupted sleep and would welcome it regardless of circumstances.  Besides, it wouldn't screw anything up, trust me.

Do you like it when my answer is a bit long-winded?  LOL

TheLastDodo

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Do you like it when people seek attention for no reason at all?  zipper.gif

hotpinklovesofa

No but I work in the entertainment industry anyway so I'm stuck with them.

Do you like it when people nod their head and act as though they comprehend what you're saying when they're not actually listening you?

Squid

I loathe it.

Do you like it when I use the word, "loathe"?

hotpinklovesofa

I like it.

Do you like it when you wake up early on Saturday, ready to run errands and then realize that most places don't open until 9 am?

TheLastDodo

I hardly get out of the house, unless I need to!

Do you like it when you see people Christmas shopping and they sit there wondering if they should buy it? Technically, they just stand in people's ways.

Squid

I don't dislike it.

Do you like it when they cover the mouths of people on TV and bleep out the "bad" words?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview