Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I LiKe iT .... I DoNt LiKe iT

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLastDodo

I don't mind it.

Do you like it when people ask for a donation for some sort of charity?

hotpinklovesofa

Depends on the charity but I prefer to be bothered by mail than on the street.

Do you like it when you just want to get some groceries and there's people asking you sign their various petitions outside?

TheLastDodo

I just stare at them! I dislike it so much.  diablo.gif

Do you like it when you're hungry but you're to lazy to get up?

hotpinklovesofa

I don't have that problem.

Do you like it when you're in bed with someone who snores?

TheLastDodo

Hate it!

Do you like it when someone takes a picture of you without knowing?

hotpinklovesofa

HATE it.

Do you like it when you see pictures of children whose parents happen to be public figures showcased in tabloid magazines and shows even though their parents haven't authorized those pictures and aren't part of the crop of celebs who pimp out their kids?

TheLastDodo

Hate it.

Do you like it when people eat something really loud, like popcorn?

hotpinklovesofa

Hate it.

Do you like it when there are obvious holes in airport security but you still have to take your shoes off and pack things in those little bottles and baggies?

Falcon!

HATE It
Do you like it when your in the movies and someone is just talking away on there phone?

hotpinklovesofa

I hate it.

Do you like the statistics of second and third hand smoke being more dangerous than the crap smokers inhale themselves? (Tax it even more!!! I wouldn't mind people going broke from smoking.)

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: MrsDebi on June 01, 2013, 11:21:53 AM
Like it

You like the statistics that put innocent non smokers at risk to the extent that there is now third and fourth hand smoke to worry about?  OK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it.

Meditation

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Brandy J

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview