This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLAY TEXAS HOLD EM BEFORE POGO REOPENS IT

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

you can play the new all in texas hold em against computer players right now if you invite yourself using the invitation under messages, make sure you set a invite to a room under just for fun so you can get computer players im playing now not a lot if different they have an announcer who says the same stuff over and over, and im at rank 12 of 99 so far but they have not gave me a badge yet. now i wish i woulda never reset my stats cuz im sure whoever is at 99 already will get there badges when its finally up for the public.

anyhow happy all ins
hope no one has posted this yet

Homer

I just used our backdoor links and went in all by myself.   <..>

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

TmT

I been at 99th rank since last year....  better check my other account.... runnin to jump in Homer's back door... lmfaoz

apple

my texas hold em was at 99 will it still be and what about the no limit one

Tara

The No Limit Hold em will be what you need to get badges in. Rank 20 40 60 80 and 99

Texas hold em won't have badges...just ranks.

Why couldn't they of named the NoLimit one to something different. As smart as I am, I even get confused.. :))

truckerswife

is pogo thick? arnt they wondering how we are playing poker when its not offically opened ::)

ThatsMe

:))Guess we are beta testing for them right now.....
How come my Texas Round Up program will not work on this? It hasn't changed really that much for it not to work.
Is anyone having that problem yet?
Thanks for any info :!!

Homer

Quote from: ThatsMe on April 27, 2007, 11:17:45 AM
:))Guess we are beta testing for them right now.....
How come my Texas Round Up program will not work on this? It hasn't changed really that much for it not to work.
Is anyone having that problem yet?
Thanks for any info :!!

When pogo changes the games the programs have to be updated. Give them some time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ThatsMe

Tracey

god they dont leave the no limit poker game up for to long b4 they take it down again  !@#$

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Tracey33 on April 27, 2007, 05:13:26 PM
god they dont leave the no limit poker game up for to long b4 they take it down again  !@#$

I don't know if it was related to the problems they were experiencing, but my % towards next rank was all over the map.  I'd win a hand and I'd be 15% to the next rank.  I'd fold out the next hand and be 9% towards the next rank.  I'd fold the next hand and go up to 12% towards the next rank.  Every hand it gave a different percent and no matter how many games I won, I never got to the first rank.

CowboysFan2004

Texas Hold'Em Games Launch!

By Staff | April 27, 2007

We are excited to announce the launch of No Limit Texas Hold'em and the update to Texas Hold'em Poker! There are a few things you should know about the games. Here is the breakdown:

No Limit Texas Hold'em -New!- This brand new game is available to free and Club Pogo Members. This game features both a casual "Limit Mode" (with unlimited re-staking and limited bet amounts) and a hardcore "No Limit Mode" (featuring a no re-stakes, all-in at any time, winner-take-all format).

Texas Hold 'em Poker -Improved! - We've upgraded our current Club Pogo offering, Texas Hold'em Poker, with "No Limit Mode" and rated games!

Furthermore, at the moment, we are working on fixing some issues that are in the current game. Below are some of these issues and instructions on how best to play the game should you encounter one of these issues:
Games not saving correctly. If you leave a table after a game is over, your place at the table may not get saved correctly. To avoid this, either stay in the room and play again, or join a different table.
Re-Stake Dialogue Box. If you are playing a limit game and you see the "re-stake" dialogue but your timer runs out, please use the re-stake screen before you try to sit back down or the re-stake screen might not go away.
Hard Exits Cause Problems. Try not to use the X button to exit out of a game before you stand up first. This will help make sure the game exits properly from a table.
Double Clicking Play Button Causes Issues. Don't double-click on the "play" button when sitting at a new table.

daveandjenn2002

Ok.  I play poker a couple times a month with the guys and I hope this isn't a stupid question.  What is the difference between the new No Limit Texas Hold Em and the no limit option for the old Texas Hold Em?

So, we'll have two different games to choose from for our No Limit needs?

CowboysFan2004

they just shut the poker games down for the  >:(( !@#$ time.

pogogranny81

If everyone would have stayed out when they were supposed to instead of finding ways to get in there early, they would have been able to test it completely and it would probably be working.

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Quote from: pogogranny81 on April 27, 2007, 08:36:36 PM
If everyone would have stayed out when they were supposed to instead of finding ways to get in there early, they would have been able to test it completely and it would probably be working.

That doesn't have anything to do with anything...Pogo has a beta site to tryout their games. Pogo should of had it ready before they put it out there for us to get in. I didn't have to figure out a way to get in. I put the game in my favorites today and clicked on and went straight in.  :,  Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if Pogo didn't want anyone in they should of kept us out.

Tara Out.  :P

CowboysFan2004

Quote from: Tara on April 27, 2007, 08:52:11 PM
Quote from: pogogranny81 on April 27, 2007, 08:36:36 PM

That doesn't have anything to do with anything...Pogo has a beta site to tryout their games. Pogo should of had it ready before they put it out there for us to get in. I didn't have to figure out a way to get in. I put the game in my favorites today and clicked on and went straight in.  :,  Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if Pogo didn't want anyone in they should of kept us out.

agreed. Pogo put up that "games are down for fixing" screen again. im starting to get sick of seeing that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview