This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLAY TEXAS HOLD EM BEFORE POGO REOPENS IT

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogogranny81

Yes Tara, you are right it was up today and I played it then as well. But the past two days, people have been getting in by other means, such as inviting themselves to the game using a pogo game invite. The game wasnt meant to be ready then but people found a way and gave the engineers little time to figure out that things were wrong. I am not saying its not Pogos fault, but people are so eager to find a way around the system it ends up making it take longer I am assuming.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: pogogranny81 on April 28, 2007, 01:08:01 AM
Yes Tara, you are right it was up today and I played it then as well. But the past two days, people have been getting in by other means, such as inviting themselves to the game using a pogo game invite. The game wasnt meant to be ready then but people found a way and gave the engineers little time to figure out that things were wrong. I am not saying its not Pogos fault, but people are so eager to find a way around the system it ends up making it take longer I am assuming.
Complaints whether valid or not don't make the game come back any sooner.  ;:"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Ehhhh i just think its funny .............  :))

tokiehog

well i am guilty...if pogo not want me in there they should have kept me out like they got done now...lol...but while in there i found it not real hard to rank up in the just for fun rooms with 2 people...as u eliminate a person or bot stand up then sit in another place bet small to keep the bots in the game than on the end bet big and take the bots out of the game...then it just the real people left in the game...it can even be fun then...i got 2 ranks while i was in there.......o well pogo bring on the games with ur  cheating robots....lol :;'

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on April 28, 2007, 08:51:23 AM
well i am guilty...if pogo not want me in there they should have kept me out like they got done now...lol...but while in there i found it not real hard to rank up in the just for fun rooms with 2 people...as u eliminate a person or bot stand up then sit in another place bet small to keep the bots in the game than on the end bet big and take the bots out of the game...then it just the real people left in the game...it can even be fun then...i got 2 ranks while i was in there.......o well pogo bring on the games with ur  cheating robots....lol :;'

I'm not even commenting on anything granny said because I find this much funnier!!  :)) :))

Tokiehog? I am as guilty as you and just as proud as you are. We can admit we are guilty and even tell what we found...Hee!!

jeffy

same exact game except it  has a no limit option or limit option

Rainbows

When this was in testing it was giving a bunch of errors even the testers were getting kicked out so I am with homer on this one POPPYCOCK :!!

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 28, 2007, 03:22:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 28, 2007, 07:28:50 AM
POPPYCOCK!!!  :)) :)) :))

I'm so glad I saved that picture  :))
I wanted to share my poppycock images... lol <<look'n to see whose watchin me>> lmfao

See everything's big in Texas.. no small c0cks here

truckerswife

CowboysFan2004

the Poker games are still down since Friday. im getting the hint that Pogo's stalling their releases until Tuesday by using excuses such as "we had to take them down for fixing." i had no problems with all of the games, but i know that not everyone's the same. i wish they would return these games! im craving poker at the moment.  :ooo

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on April 29, 2007, 04:58:52 PM
the Poker games are still down since Friday. im getting the hint that Pogo's stalling their releases until Tuesday by using excuses such as "we had to take them down for fixing." i had no problems with all of the games, but i know that not everyone's the same. i wish they would return these games! im craving poker at the moment.  :ooo

No kidding.  I am so looking forward to the No Limit option. 

tokiehog

Quote from: tokiehog on April 28, 2007, 08:51:23 AM
well i am guilty...if pogo not want me in there they should have kept me out like they got done now...lol...but while in there i found it not real hard to rank up in the just for fun rooms with 2 people...as u eliminate a person or bot stand up then sit in another place bet small to keep the bots in the game than on the end bet big and take the bots out of the game...then it just the real people left in the game...it can even be fun then...i got 2 ranks while i was in there.......o well pogo bring on the games with ur  cheating robots....lol

I'm not even commenting on anything granny said because I find this much funnier!!   

Tokiehog? I am as guilty as you and just as proud as you are. We can admit we are guilty and even tell what we found...Hee!!         

well TARA...the whole idea behind this is finding a way to beat pogo at their own games...i love it...cheatin is way more fun than playin... :;"

CowboysFan2004

the new poker game's out, but the other three are still down.

CowboysFan2004

it looks like Pogo's bringing out each of the 3 poker games one by one, with 2 already out, along with the new poker game that was released yesterday.

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 01, 2007, 05:10:50 AM
it looks like Pogo's bringing out each of the 3 poker games one by one, with 2 already out, along with the new poker game that was released yesterday.

I see the game in my favorites and can get the screen to pop up where I can select a table, but it won't open the game for me.   :=

CowboysFan2004

Pogo's burnt me up at the moment. yet again, they knocked out the rooms in both Texas Hold Em games. the other two can be played still. >:((those games shouldnt have been messed with in the first place!

LastCall@2

:OO := are these upgrades ? Or must we buy the new Texas Holdem?
Thank You.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview