This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Cares... free mini items coming soon

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

For a limited time, Club Pogo™ is offering exclusive Rosie designed Mini items to help raise awareness for Rosie's For All Kids Foundation. From tee shirts to sweatshirts, you can dress your Mini in some of Rosie's favorite outfits. The FREE Rosie Mini Collection will be released on
May 22nd. Show off your new outfits and play for a good cause.

Homer

Can they still be called minis if Rosie is designing them? After all, have you seen her  :o0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo_gamer

:o Wait till Trump gets wind of this  ???

bobby

Quote from: pogo_gamer on May 01, 2007, 05:44:58 PM
:o Wait till Trump gets wind of this  ???
maybe you can buy a trump hairpiece for your mini :)))

swamp

shoes

I for one will not buy anything that Rosie  has anything to do with.  And glad that she is off the View soon too.  She thinks that she is worth 10 million a year?  I think not.
She is antiamerican.   :;

daveandjenn2002

I see that you can win a chat with Rosie.  Here's how my chat would go......

Rosie:  Hi, are you there?

Me:

Rosie:  Anyone out there?

Me:

Rosie:  Do you know who I am, hello, it's me, Rosie!

Me: 

Etc.

Tara

I only have two words to say  " Eat Me"  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 07:05:44 PM
I think it'd be Rosie's pleasure  +++

kayna

forgive my ignorance but who is rosie? im guessing someone off the tv and the view is a tv program?

HypnotizedMind

rosie is a very disturbed person who is no where near funny and is pretty much a waste of space on this planet!!!! ?.?

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on May 01, 2007, 07:20:54 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 07:05:44 PM
I think it'd be Rosie's pleasure  +++
Burst out laughin so hard I think I woke my neighbors.... Good one Monkey.... Real Good.... High 5 you on that....

Tara

Quote from: kayna on May 01, 2007, 09:09:16 PM
forgive my ignorance but who is rosie? im guessing someone off the tv and the view is a tv program?

Rosie O'Donnell   Yes, she's from TV and other things.  This is what she looks like and some things about her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_O'Donnell

kayna

ahh ok in my mind i was pictureing like roseanne! some old fat lady from an old tv program and was thinking that actress had reinvented her self or soemthing. sorry but we arnt all in usa! still you learn something new every day

LadyDi

Anti-American to speak out against the current administration????   Isn't that why we've lost 3000+ lives in Iraq -- so they can speak out against their government without retribution????

Much more prefer the post on the trump comb-over for my hubby's mini!!!!!!

BadgeBabe

Neither I nor my beautiful mini will be wearing anything promoting Rosie O'Donnell.
Now, if there is a group challenge, which is being hinted at also in the news release about Rosie's Kids, then I will probably do it for the badge, but I don't want anything to do with that hateful loud-mouthed pig.

mr.clean

lol i thoight that Mini on the Pogo add looked like Rosie lol :, :, :, :, :, :, :, :, :, :{: :ox

shoes

I said that Rosie was antiamerican NOT because she spoke out about Iraq and the administration of this wonderful country, but because she has said that the US Government did 9/11!!!  It was a planned secret act by the government!!!  She has enough money to support "her kids" herself so she should give up the big bucks that she makes and give it to the kids and shut up!!!  I will support the children in my communtiy my way.

BadgeBabe

Shoes,
You make some great points. I don't intend to talk politics or religion on this forum, but if she said something as outrageous as that about 9/11, then that is another form of terrorism to the families and friends of all those killed in the WTC, the Pentagon and in a field in Penn.

I agree, she is rich enough to do her own charitible works like Oprah does but perhaps on a slightly smaller scale as I doubt her income is close to Oprah's, then name them after her rich self, like Oprah does, or have them featured on TV, like Oprah does.. IOW, donate her own money and take the glory for it.

Like I said, I will participate in some event online if there is a badge for it. Otherwise, our household donates to several childrens' charities and will continue to do so without a bully like Rosie in the background getting the glory.