This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Cares... free mini items coming soon

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

I too can't stand her.  :!$ . I won't waste my token on her when I worked so hard to get them in the first place
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

DitzyChick

This was a news clip from a Phoenix channel.  LMAOOO Gotta love the timing of this kind of stuff.  You have to wonder who they interview to come up with these Time Magazine lists...... Trump will love this one!!

Rosie Among Time's 100 Most Influential
Clinton, Obama Also Make List; Bush Doesn't

POSTED: 6:58 am PDT May 3, 2007
UPDATED: 9:56 am PDT May 3, 2007

NEW YORK -- President George W. Bush didn't make the cut to be included in Time magazine's list of the world's most influential people -- but Rosie O'Donnell did.

O'Donnell and actor Leonardo DiCaprio, presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, and YouTube founders Steve Chen and Chad Hurley are among the people featured in the issue, which hits newsstands Friday.

gator8_24

I beleve at the beginning of this thread it said Rosie's items were to be free, plus if there is anything on pogo to help her campaign for children I'll do it. Liked her in early years , but not now. also in the pic  in the article Tara posted she (Rosie not Tara) looked like a pit bull ready to bite and growling!

InsideJoke

If what is true how we can actually talk to her, anybody want to take a guess on the percentage of people that will ask her either a Trump question or say "You left The View for this!?"

Ebonite

Quote from: shoes on May 03, 2007, 06:49:23 AM
I said that Rosie was antiamerican NOT because she spoke out about Iraq and the administration of this wonderful country, but because she has said that the US Government did 9/11!!!  It was a planned secret act by the government!!!  She has enough money to support "her kids" herself so she should give up the big bucks that she makes and give it to the kids and shut up!!!  I will support the children in my communtiy my way.

Um, can we get the source on that?

As far as I know, she has speculated that World Trade Center tower 7 was imploded. I've never seen where she said that the plane attacks were commited by our government.

As I say, unless you can direct us to that statement. I would be interested to see it...

TikiAndTorch

I said that Rosie was antiamerican NOT because she spoke out about Iraq and the administration of this wonderful country, but because she has said that the US Government did 9/11!!!  It was a planned secret act by the government!!!  She has enough money to support "her kids" herself so she should give up the big bucks that she makes and give it to the kids and shut up!!!  I will support the children in my communtiy my way.

Rosie never said that. She never, ever said that the government was behind 9/11. She has ONLY questioned WTC 7, the building that collapsed several hours after the towers and wondered if it was brought down intentionally since it was left out of the 9/11 report. She donates millions of dollars to charity every year, including to help injured soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. You should really do a little research before you spread misinformation like that. :oo

Mary

this pogo cares is for children not rosie it is a foundation she helps but it is all for kids who cares about what she says this is for kids who need the help every one should play for these children so what if you don`t like her play for the children she may be a drama queen but these kids need the money!!!   >:(

thirteendown

Quote from: TikiAndTorch on May 06, 2007, 08:13:34 PM

Rosie never said that. She never, ever said that the government was behind 9/11. She has ONLY questioned WTC 7, the building that collapsed several hours after the towers and wondered if it was brought down intentionally since it was left out of the 9/11 report. She donates millions of dollars to charity every year, including to help injured soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. You should really do a little research before you spread misinformation like that. :oo

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

Her entire rant about fire/steel/WTC #7 and the way she phrased it can only lead one to believe that she was not blaming terrorists for that building to fall. 

Jonathan

from the look of the preview pictures, I think they are going to release a Rosie face for the minis....... :ooo

MistyW

I just logged into my account and I have 'Rosie's Blog Hog Tee' listed in my closet under outfits. I certainly did NOT choose this item nor have a clue how it got there. Please let me know if any of you all find this 'thing' in your closet as well.

Thanks
Misty

Monkey

:xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx

BadgeBabe

I'll make a cash donation to Grant A Wish but I won't do anything with Rosie's name attached. She is the most obnoxious woman I know of in show business. I don't think she knows how to speak without screaming..
I wonder how much SHE has donated to childrens' charities?

People who are truly benevolent do not feel the need to publicize their charitible giving, especially on an international game site. See Warren Buffet on Pogo anywhere?
I wonder if iVillage is a co-advertiser with this.

DitzyChick

Hmmmm I don't have any of those items showing in my mini mall or in my closet.... Maybe you're just special   :o  I thought it said the Free Rosie Mini Collection wasn't suppose to be released until May 22nd.

MistyW

I have no idea how to place a photo on here so I did it the hard way.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/mistyw63

Misty

TikiAndTorch

Quote from: BadgeBabe on May 08, 2007, 04:52:38 PM

I wonder how much SHE has donated to childrens' charities?

People who are truly benevolent do not feel the need to publicize their charitible giving, especially on an international game site. See Warren Buffet on Pogo anywhere?
I wonder if iVillage is a co-advertiser with this.

Are you serious about how much she has donated to childrens charities? Because it's upwards of $50,000,000. And that's money she has personally donated, not money from fundraisers.

DitzyChick

Quote from: MistyW on May 08, 2007, 06:11:37 PM

Misty

Oh yeeaaaaaaah I do have it... looks pretty funny though, she has no arms... so I tried to put it on to see what it would look like and it wouldn't even let me put it on.

pogo_gamer

Quote from: DitzyChick on May 08, 2007, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: MistyW on May 08, 2007, 06:11:37 PM

Misty

Oh yeeaaaaaaah I do have it... looks pretty funny though, she has no arms... so I tried to put it on to see what it would look like and it wouldn't even let me put it on.

fiz

Quote from: TikiAndTorch on May 06, 2007, 08:13:34 PM

Tiki,

I have also done a little research on Rosie and found out that she SUPPORTS gay  parents ADDOPTING children. So how in the world is she "helping and donating to charity" to these poor children whom someday may be unfortunate with the the "parents" that they get possibly because of her?