Pogo Cares... free mini items coming soon

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

TikiAndTorch

Quote from: fiz on May 09, 2007, 05:55:42 PM
Quote from: TikiAndTorch on May 06, 2007, 08:13:34 PM
Quote from: shoes on May 03, 2007, 06:49:23 AM
I said that Rosie was antiamerican NOT because she spoke out about Iraq and the administration of this wonderful country, but because she has said that the US Government did 9/11!!!  It was a planned secret act by the government!!!  She has enough money to support "her kids" herself so she should give up the big bucks that she makes and give it to the kids and shut up!!!  I will support the children in my communtiy my way.

Rosie never said that. She never, ever said that the government was behind 9/11. She has ONLY questioned WTC 7, the building that collapsed several hours after the towers and wondered if it was brought down intentionally since it was left out of the 9/11 report. She donates millions of dollars to charity every year, including to help injured soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. You should really do a little research before you spread misinformation like that. :oo

Tiki,

I have also done a little research on Rosie and found out that she SUPPORTS gay and **** parents ADDOPTING children. So how in the world is she "helping and donating to charity" to these poor children whom someday may be unfortunate with the the "parents" that they get possibly because of her?

Um....

You do know that Rosie's gay and has three adopted children, right?

And what exactly do you mean by "parents"?

I'd love to know what was filtered out but I think I have a good idea.