Previous topic - Next topic

jrzydvl

what a shame  lol

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail

NEW: She wanted to continue to drive regardless, judge says
• NEW: Publicist testifies he told heiress it was OK to drive
• NEW: Mother calls sentence "a joke"; lawyer calls it "ludicrous"
• Probation stemmed from alcohol-related traffic violation

A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in county jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress's famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail by June 5.

She will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge, saying "there's no doubt she knew her license had been suspended," ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry, and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry, and I did not do it on purpose at all," she told the judge before he announced the sentence.

She was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by the set date or face 90 days behind bars. The judge's ruling excluded her from paying to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some violators are allowed to do.

Jewel

This may be the only time we ever see Paris' name and the word poor in the same sentence.  :)))

harley89

it would be tempting to get arrested and jailed just to watch what happens to her.  Girl has no idea what us regular people do in daily life and the whole jail thing is gonna freak her out.  When my Dad started out in law enforcement his frst job was in a womens prison. My Dad physically is a big man. He said there  were women in that place that he wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley they were scarry. 

zeboo

I am sure she will get special treatment they wouldn't want anything bad happening to her she has way too much money and lawyers.. :,

Mayhem

Free Paris Hilton Protest Attracts a Whopping Three People

Paris Hilton should not hope a public outcry will spare her from jail — at least, not if a rally to "free" the hotel heiress held yesterday is anything to go by.

Only three people gathered next to the Washington Square Park arch to shout for her freedom yesterday afternoon. They were outnumbered by around 20 reporters and photographers.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Mayhem on May 10, 2007, 09:57:01 PM
Free Paris Hilton Protest Attracts a Whopping Three People

Paris Hilton should not hope a public outcry will spare her from jail — at least, not if a rally to "free" the hotel heiress held yesterday is anything to go by.

Only three people gathered next to the Washington Square Park arch to shout for her freedom yesterday afternoon. They were outnumbered by around 20 reporters and photographers.

OMG! LMFAO! I am wondering who those 3 people were.  :ll Surely people that she HASN"T slept with.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

rainybutterfly

wow. who in the world would seriously feel sorry for her? id like to find those people and  :%# them. gah.

she needs to go to some grimey horrible prison.. shes going to have it so nice at this place theyre sending her

Riverbank

I never liked her, and mostly never will. Nothing but a slut in my opinion.  +++

Tara

Quote from: Chevrolet on May 16, 2007, 05:49:44 PM
I never liked her, and mostly never will. Nothing but a slut in my opinion.  +++

:ooo

harley89

I was wondering what do you think Paris would pay someone to do her time for her?  Since I am a whack job anyway I would love to see the offer I might do it for some major bucks

Tara

With Egyptian cotton sheets not provided in Cell Block H, TMZ has learned that Paris will at least be able to curl up in the fetal position nestled under the warm confines of a velour pink polka dot blanket by My Blankee. Prison ponchos are so last year!

My Blankee has sent a half dozen of the plush 30" x 35" hypoallergenic blankets to the fashionista felon in hopes of making her stay at the Prison Hilton a little more tolerable. Or she can tie them together and try to escape!

While we're told the blankees are a hit with children of celebs like Tori Spelling and Gwen Stefani, Paris will be the first incarcerated A-lister (?) to cuddle with the $66 security blanket. That's hot!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2007, 04:38:54 AM

With Egyptian cotton sheets not provided in Cell Block H, TMZ has learned that Paris will at least be able to curl up in the fetal position nestled under the warm confines of a velour pink polka dot blanket by My Blankee. Prison ponchos are so last year!

My Blankee has sent a half dozen of the plush 30" x 35" hypoallergenic blankets to the fashionista felon in hopes of making her stay at the Prison Hilton a little more tolerable. Or she can tie them together and try to escape!

While we're told the blankees are a hit with children of celebs like Tori Spelling and Gwen Stefani, Paris will be the first incarcerated A-lister (?) to cuddle with the $66 security blanket. That's hot!

What a damn shame!  ::) ::) ::) ::)

bluebell1us

I think the whole situation is really stupid.  wonder what they would do it she had wrecked and killed someone while driving drunk.  would the world still want to prtotect this "POOR little girl".  being a person who has lost someone from a drunk driver, I say she should be prosecuted and made to serve her time just like anyone else.  well off my soapbox now.  I just really ticks me off that she is getting by with this disregard for the law.

Tara

Quote from: bluebell1us on May 23, 2007, 06:41:07 AM
I think the whole situation is really stupid.  wonder what they would do it she had wrecked and killed someone while driving drunk.  would the world still want to prtotect this "POOR little girl".  being a person who has lost someone from a drunk driver, I say she should be prosecuted and made to serve her time just like anyone else.  well off my soapbox now.  I just really ticks me off that she is getting by with this disregard for the law.

Sorry for your loss.  :((   I totally agree with you though and everything you said.

harley89

I may have joked around about Paris but she should do the entire 45 days as first given to her. To give her credit for good  behavior before she goes  is wrong.  Driving drunk is a choice , a choice that can be deadly not only to yourself but to others.  When my daughter was a teen I told her if she was ever got DUI she would spend the night in jail I wasnt going to rescue her. She would face the court I would stand with her but whatever the court handed out she got. I tried to make it clear DUi was not acceptable under any conditions.

ICER

Tara

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/06/paris-did-have-to-spread-em/    :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview