Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poor Poor Paris

Started by jrzydvl,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2007, 01:20:29 PM
TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/06/paris-did-have-to-spread-em/    :)))
looking for her dog i bet  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

well if they'searched' the (I'll be nice) cavity prob'ly just found a lot of chitty bang bang. :)))

ICER

Quote from: harleyrider on May 23, 2007, 11:31:39 AM
I may have joked around about Paris but she should do the entire 45 days as first given to her. To give her credit for good  behavior before she goes  is wrong.  Driving drunk is a choice , a choice that can be deadly not only to yourself but to others.  When my daughter was a teen I told her if she was ever got DUI she would spend the night in jail I wasnt going to rescue her. She would face the court I would stand with her but whatever the court handed out she got. I tried to make it clear DUi was not acceptable under any conditions.

I agree 100% Harley.

From what I heard so far on only 3rd day in.. she is complaining about the bed..she is not sleeping, complaining about the food..she is not eating, complaining about how cold it is in her cell (no twinklebell to keep her warm)...this is not good behavior in just 3 days there..they should tack on another 30 days with the 45 days!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview