Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I did a good boy/girl scout duty today

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

This is so simple a cave man can do it

Just name some good thing you did today, I will start us off

I helped a couple at K-Mart, the gentlemen fell with his walker and the wife couldn't help him up, as far as that goes, she looked like she needed a walker herself

The was so shakey, he wanted to go home, so I asked the wife to steady him while I quick went and got one of K-marts wheel chairs, I wheeled him out to the car and thankfully the wife was driving. 

Tara

Is this suppose to be a joke? A game? The truth? A lie? What?  :///

pogo_gamer

I had to many windows open anf caught peeMonica, posted it in wrong thread, I'm a bad boy and can't delete it

TmT

Since it's a game...more then likely, Homer will move it... He's the mover... lol

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 10, 2007, 12:59:48 PM
Since it's a game...more then likely, Homer will move it... He's the mover... lol

Gwad, I hear moving is spensive, I hope he don't charge me to much, my wife only gies me a 10.00 per week allowance

TmT

Quote from: pogo_gamer on May 10, 2007, 01:02:19 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 10, 2007, 12:59:48 PM

Gwad, I hear moving is spensive, I hope he don't charge me to much, my wife only gies me a 10.00 per week allowance
Maybe it wont be too expensive then you wont have to worry about spendin your allowance  :!!  After all, that would be a good thing Homer will do for you today... lol

pogo_gamer

:$% I'm skawrd, I wanted to buy karen a mothers day present and homer might take all of my money for the move  :$%

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2007, 01:39:05 PM
I ate a brownie. Does that count?  :)) :)) :))

as long as you cleaned your plate when you were done, so your mother would be proud of you  :!!

TmT

hey...see.. told you he would move u... u can always count on him keepin the threads str8

pogo_gamer

Homers a good guy, He keeps us all st8, well most of us not that me has anything against ones that aint st8 , oh hell i'm rambling

My hats off to homer for all his hard work  :!!

Tara

I never was a girl scout...only a brownie...but don't tell Homer...he might try to eat me.  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 20, 2007, 03:22:18 AM
I never was a girl scout...only a brownie...but don't tell Homer...he might try to eat me.  :)))
Don't you like it when he eats you? 

:<< :pp's and  !@!'s  sg.gif's  :;' and  sg.gif  <3's it

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 20, 2007, 07:50:30 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 20, 2007, 03:22:18 AM
Don't you like it when he eats you? 

:<< :pp's and  !@!'s  sg.gif's  :;' and  sg.gif  <3's it

LOL   ....So I am a good brownie.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview