PlayBuddy
May 14, 2024, 10:36:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No 'E' allowed!

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Spit in your hair is nasty but you grin at it with joy and want it again and again :8:

Stinkerbell

Tara

Stinkerbell

Tara

You must show proof that it is not a fib.  :)))

~Sassy~

bbq26.gif

I had a tuna sandwich tonight, what a way to finish a day. A day of lounging in my pajamas and not any productivity. 

:/o\

Stinkerbell

If I had a tuna sandwich I would probably gag cuz I am not a fish fan, but I will chow on a bbq pork sandwich anyday!

~Sassy~

Xmas Tree
I will not stop driving until I find a parking spot to go Christmas shopping for my family.  dance11.gif

tponka

I am looking for a Samaritan to watch my pups during a two-day trip to visit my family for Christmas.  My mom allows no dogs to visit, and nobody is in town to do this job.  No room for my pups at any boarding locations.  I do not want to miss out on visiting my family, so right now my only option is to bring my pups along and stay at an inn at a fairly good proximity to my folks.  I wish I could find that Good Samaritan NOW! 

Tara

Quote from: tponka on December 19, 2007, 12:44:33 PM
I am looking for a Samaritan to watch my pups during a two-day trip to visit my family for Christmas.  My mom allows no dogs to visit, and nobody is in town to do this job.  No room for my pups at any boarding locations.  I do not want to miss out on visiting my family, so right now my only option is to bring my pups along and stay at an inn at a fairly good proximity to my folks.  I wish I could find that Good Samaritan NOW! 

:D   WOW...That's alot for not using an "e"

~Sassy~

Quote from: tponka on December 19, 2007, 12:44:33 PM

camera.gif  SHOW OFF ... YOU WIN HANDS DOWN  camera.gif

:)) :)) :))

You did such a good job! WTG.  :^*

tponka

franks.. but that story is totally fact  *cry*

~Sassy~

Sorry but I'm busy  housewife1.gif your still tops in my book.  :^*

Stinkerbell

Tara

Why do idiots buy lollipops for lunch and buy hot dogs for snacks?  :)))

Stinkerbell

Tara

Stinkerbell

Not I.  Thought you would though.  Why don't you?

Tara

I was going to, but I can't do it now. I'm busy.

Stinkerbell

I am busy too.  Busy posting on this forum and trying to get to 500 first, but I know it aint happ'nin.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview