Main Menu

More Personal Badges

Started by aquamarin,

Previous topic - Next topic

aquamarin

I can Acdivatet a second Personal Badge this Week  :D

time zu got it 3Hours 8)

Tara

Just click on a challenge you haven't done yet and it will activate another personal for you.

Tara

Hurry up and go do one...because in 3 hours you can activate another one.

aquamarin

yeah pogo tell me i can activatet the next challange in 3 hours  :?:
a long night here in germany :/o\ here 23.00 pm

Tara

HypnotizedMind

aquamarin

Ms.Behavin

Umm what do I do if I already activated my personal?

Bigredno8

can this only be done once,I just finished a new challenge,now it says to try again in 4 days?

Thanks
Steve

viveeee

it can be done but not if you have already picked a pc from the home page....sigh...i will try it again next week

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 11, 2007, 03:13:53 PM
Umm what do I do if I already activated my personal?

You have 3 choices

1. Cry (using 101 smileys)
2. Do it
3. Scream real loud (using 30pt font)

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:13:16 PM
it can be done but not if you have already picked a pc from the home page....sigh...i will try it again next week

You didn't follow the directions or you could have.  :)))

viveeee

i wasnt crying about anything and there is no reason for u to be rude.....i was simply answering a previous post.....as for following directions, like most of us it was too late because we had already picked our pc for the week...maybe you misread the earlier post

Tara

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:41:04 PM
i wasnt crying about anything and there is no reason for u to be rude.....i was simply answering a previous post.....as for following directions, like most of us it was too late because we had already picked our pc for the week...maybe you misread the earlier post

Ummm who said you were crying?  I was talking to someone else about crying not you.

You could still did another challenge if you picked your personal already. I explained in both threads how to do it. If you would of read up you would of seen it.

So don't say I was rude when I wasn't talking to you about crying.  :8:

gator8_24

yeah, I had already done my PC for the week so this does not work

viveeee

you were talking to me because you copied my earlier post....this is not the 1st time you have chosen to be rude and i would apprecaite it if you would please stop responding to anything i post.....i come here just to check out whats going on and help others if i can

Tara

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:47:57 PM
you were talking to me because you copied my earlier post....this is not the 1st time you have chosen to be rude and i would apprecaite it if you would please stop responding to anything i post.....i come here just to check out whats going on and help others if i can

NO....You need to check yourself again...I quoted MsBehaving about crying..not YOU.

pogo_gamer

gator8_24

Wasn't this posted just today or yesterday?  I had my PC done by Wed. just an eager beaver I guess , want to get them done.

viveeee

you quoted us both...but you know what...i will be the bigger person.....just ignore whatever you say....have a good day

viveeee

me 2 gator but i will try it again next week...maybe it will still work

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview