This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

delete names

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

dose anyone know if there is a way to delete screen names from pogo sign-in..have some i no longer use and some the grandkids have made up and would like to shorten the list to the ones we use.  but i don't see how to do it..thanks for any help given... 0:

Homer

When you go to sign on just delete the name from the popup list.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

leitabug

ok  hope i don't sound to stupid..but how do i delete them.. have just clearing the name. it's still there have tried the right click thing and no option to delete..thanks for your help homer.. 0:

tokiehog

right click it in the list and delete :;'

leitabug

well i tried..not working for me..but thanks everyone for help.. everyone here have always been kind and helpfull.. thanks so much...leita 0:

lioness

Hi,
The way I got rid of those names I put curser on name and pushed my delete button on my keyboard. I hope that helps you 0:

leitabug

lioness, that worked..thanks, like i said yall are just the best.. thanks so much..leita 0:

BadgeBabe

A word to the Google addicts like me: The delete function also comes in handy if you have Googled a phrase or name you don't want anyone seeing the next time you go to Google with maybe the family looking over your shoulder. I learned the delete thing the hard way.  :-\ :-\ :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview