This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

June Mix-n-Match

Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

fiz

7 upcoming June Mix-n-Match challenges. Release is suppose to be June 17.

Phlinx
Nile Crocodile Badge
Win 20 rounds in 20 days! (Win 4 rounds for a Jackpot Spin.
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!

Pinochle
Pinochle Melody Badge
Win your bid 50 times in 3 weeks!
Win this badge plus 1200 tokens!

Pogo Bowl
Gold Pin Badge
Knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens

Poppit!
Home Run Badge
Release 4 baseball prizes in under 2 hours!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens!

Quick Quack
Rainbow Streak Badge
Get 1 "rainbow streak" in 10 days! (A rainbow streak happens when you click all 4 colors in a row.)

Stack'em
Square Eggs Badge
Make a chain of 2 or more 50 times in 1 day!

Tumble Bees
8 Angry Bees Badge
Spell 3 words of 8 letters or longer in 3 weeks!
Win this badge plus 2000 tokens!

Jewel

Tara

Thanks for the info...I wish we could do them now.. :///

TmT

Riverbank

Tara

I don't understand the Quick Quack one, but the Pino seems to be the longest.

BadgeBabe

LOL. I don't understand how they got their " time limits" on these badges as some seem really screwed up, but I bet I get a new Pinochle rank badge out of all those Pinochle games too. LOL.

They aren't that bad but don't have the " wow, I can hardly wait to do that one" factor that a few have had. Maybe we're getting tired of them?
:))) What am I thinking? They're BADGES!!!!!  <3

InsideJoke

They obviously figure out time somehow I mean it is called a mix and match "Challenge"

bobby

Mary

Tara

Anyways, back to topic. What does the rainbow streak mean on the Quick Quack challenge?  :///  No one has told me.   :((

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 01:17:15 PM
Anyways, back to topic. What does the rainbow streak mean on the Quick Quack challenge?  :///  No one has told me.   :((
:P :P :P

Quote from: fiz on May 18, 2007, 08:29:14 AM
Quick Quack
Rainbow Streak Badge
Get 1 "rainbow streak" in 10 days! (A rainbow streak happens when you click all 4 colors in a row.)

Tara

I know what it says Monkey.. >:D   I just don't know what it means.  Like all 4 of the colors with the number 2 on it without and helps?

swamp

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 01:28:41 PM
I know what it says Monkey.. >:D   I just don't know what it means.  Like all 4 of the colors with the number 2 on it without and helps?
you will know tara you will see a rainbow of colors   it wont take long about 5 or 6 games to get it   i have done 7 of those  ducks badges when we last had it  last time  the hard one   hope this helps

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 01:28:41 PM

I was gonna say just any 4 ducks but guess they would,have to be all the same number. I was exited for a minute.

BadgeBabe

LOL, when in doubt, read the  "How To Play" section.. I just did and found out that a rainbow streak is a fancy name for shooting a duck of each color sequentially. Like the colors of a rainbow, LOL.

I wonder how many people will be asking " How do you do this" when we are letting our autos run without any chat? Glad I know now what Pogo meant, and glad I don't have to explain it to people I don't care about. :)

BTW, on your Pogo stats, there is also something called a " Double Rainbow". Don't know if that means 2 rainbows in a row or two ducks of each color in a row,  :)) :))

Either way, our cheat works great on the rainbow thing.. I hope Pogo doesn't change up the code on the ducks like they used to... Remember all the times our cheat didn't work because Pogo changed the Java code? Grrrr.

fiz

Here's an example of a rainbow streak:

Green, Yellow, Purple, Red

They don't have to be the same numbers or in the same order.
Just as long as you have four different colors in a row, you'll be fine.

BadgeBabe

Thanks for the post in living color there, :).
I was going to post it that way but to be honest, my cheat played all the ranks and I have no clue what ALL the duck colors are without looking,  O+O

gator8_24

Oh good, now I can get excited again to know it doesn't have to be all the same number! in that rainbow!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview