PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 10:24:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

yea...i saw where theres a new season starting in july...more donkeys for him to kick around...

les

Squid

I missed most of it.  I did see, however, the donkey at the end who wants to take Chef Ramsey out into the back alley.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Ego can be a terrible thing.

IndianLover

OMG! That guy needs to be knocked on his a$$.  Isn't that an  exmarine... he needs to start acting like it. I cannot believe it said to be continued I wanted to strangle someone lol, I wanted to see what happened not wait for another week to see lmao.

Squid

I know!  To be continued - KMA!!  LOL, that's one sure way of getting us to tune in again, right?  The donkey sounds like one of those angry young men who won't be told what to do by anyone.  He's kinda scrawny, too, so he really shouldn't try this maneuver too often!  LOL, I hope I remember to watch next week.

IndianLover

I would love to see the Texan take him out  hysterical.gif and I CANNOT wait until next week I want it now.

les

indeed it looks so far like this is going to be the wildest season yet popcorn2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on July 21, 2009, 07:31:22 PM
I missed most of it.  I did see, however, the donkey at the end who wants to take Chef Ramsey out into the back alley.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Ego can be a terrible thing.

if you want to watch the whole thing it can be found on hulu.com
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Van??  Is that his name that was going on Ramsey?  It's the same @-hole giving JP lip and who JP was just about to lay the smack down on before Ramsey separated the two of them.

The guy I'm talking about is the @-hole that was giving JP attitude when JP was only trying to help him and that when asked by Ramsey first nominee and why said the person's name and they know why.  Ramsey asked him the question again and he said the name and they know why and Ramsey was clearly getting pissed off at him and the next thing you see is the guy ripping off his shirt telling Ramsey lets take it outside and Ramsey was standing there looking like I can't believe what an @-hole this guy is making of himself.

My favorite quote of the season so far has to be "I'm nobody's b!tch"

roadwarrior

Differences of opinion in my house-

My family had the premiere taped, we just finished watching it, and we had some differences of opinion as to who was really being the dick in the end confrontation between Joseph and Ramsay.

My dad and step brother think that Ramsay was not showing Joseph proper respect by asking him to say why Tony was nominated. The reasoning is that because Joseph was a marine, he probably had the mindset that if someone does something wrong, they should be a man and point it out for themselves.

In that situation, his response of "I nominate Tony and he can tell you what he did wrong because he knows what he did wrong," Would have been appropriate. Therefore, Ramsay was being unreasonable in asking Joseph, in his view, to "tattle" on his fellow man.

HOWEVER, I, a girl (if that makes a difference), think that Joseph was not showing Ramsay proper respect by answering him back with such sass and false authority. i don't care what kind of mindset you're used to operating under; when you have a boss, he's your boss, so you better to what he says. and when the "what" is to state a simple thing like "who and why", when everyone else clearly knows what that person did, it shows not only a bad attitude but frankly a whole lot of stupidity to for you to answer like a stubborn child! Plus, Joseph had not only been to an elimination before but he had probably watched the show before, so he KNEW Ramsay was going to phrase the question like that and he KNEW exactly how he was expected to answer. the fact that he clearly CHOSE to act like a 3-year old about it shows complete disrespect!

Anyway, since there were differences of opinion in my house about which person was out of line, Joseph or Ramsay, i figured i would post both theories here to see what other people thought on the matter. Opinions? BTW Hubby sides with me....

Any thoughts on this??

Homer

What would happen to a marine if he failed to answer his drill seargent's question properly?  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on July 24, 2009, 04:44:52 PM
What would happen to a marine if he failed to answer his drill seargent's question properly?  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Hubby's active duty Marines-just got back from deployment in Iraq.  He's taking 5 days of leave before returning to the local base he's assigned to for his new assignment.  He and a couple of his Marine buddies and I were talking about this last night (before my step brother and dad watched the episode) and we all agreed that had Ramsey been his drill sergeant and Joesph mouthed off like that and refused to answer the question, the drill sergeant would have handed Joesph his @ss-well, what was left of it after the smack down.

les

Squid

Sorry, Roadwarrior.  The donkey was asked a direct question and should have given a direct answer.  When pressed, he just got worse and worse.  Who cares who was in any branch of the military?  I certainly don't.  He's on a cooking show now, not charging a hill.  Ramsey doesn't have to prove anything... he's an accomplished chef and it's HIS show.  Some donkey is going to treat him like the neophyte looking for a step up?  I don't think so.   I better remember to watch this week!  LOL

Mistyeyed

i agree about that Van guy,he should have been listening to JP instead of acting like some hick cowboy out on the floor with the customers..you would have thought he was working some diner or something..that joseph should have instantly been kicked off as soon as his mouth started shooting off to the other team members...was glad to see robert got to come back and at least try for the spot...im really not impressed so far with any of this bunch...ws glad to see that first girl go though,she had that goofy deer in the headlights look everytime ramsey asked her something..lol...

IndianLover

As for the bunch of people it looks like this season is going to be a wild ride, lol.

But, the reason I stated that Joseph was in the military is because a marine has more respect than that.... he must have been booted out of the service with that attitude. I hope Ramsey kicks him off first thing this upcoming week.  There is a couple of quiet men and women I have my eyes on to see how well they will be doing.  I just hope Ramsey don't get discouraged after this season and not have any more seasons that would be a bummer  undecided.gif

Hocky

Gordo is definitely nobody's b!tch!  He isnt exactly a wimp either...I bet he could have taken Joseph on and whooped his a$$ quick, fast, and in a hurry! 

IMO.......marine or not, he was asked a question and should have answered as expected.  I dont think it was about ratting someone out because the guys all agreed who was going up on the block for nominations because of their poor performance.  I think Joseph had a chip on his shoulder from the get-go and thought he had something to prove with this tough guy attitude.  Maybe he just WANTED to be controversial  and get his 15 min of fame and be remembered on the show as the biggest donkey of all Hell's kitchen shows.  Too bad he doesnt realize that he will be long forgotten about 5 minutes after his departure.

Standouts to watch........Ariel and Kevin ( bald guy ) if he can stop injuring himself, he could prob go to the finals.

Squid

How does someone fracture a wrist washing a truck?  I feel bad for those injured but c'mon!  Wrist injury in a sudsy bucket ------ CALL PARAMEDICS!! 

dancing16.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2009, 12:44:31 PM
How does someone fracture a wrist washing a truck?  I feel bad for those injured but c'mon!  Wrist injury in a sudsy bucket ------ CALL PARAMEDICS!! 

dancing16.gif

I'll ask the girls at the bikini carwash next time.  wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on July 29, 2009, 05:10:57 PM
I'll ask the girls at the bikini carwash next time.  wow.gif
Homer fractured his wrist "watching" the car wash. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview