This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 29, 2009, 05:10:57 PM
I'll ask the girls at the bikini carwash next time.  wow.gif
It's my guess that Homer's favorite car wash scene occurs in "Cool Hand Luke".

vasunlover

Every week that I watch this I am amazed that G doesn't have a massive coronary.

I know I would  girls18.gif if he got up in my face.  LLove him though  cheesy.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2009, 03:22:44 AM
 It's my guess that Homer's favorite car wash scene occurs in "Cool Hand Luke".

Awesome movie!   police.gif

" Dragline: [watching sexy girl wash a car] My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes. My Lucille!...That's Lucille, you mother-head. Anything so innocent and built like that just gotta be named Lucille."Convict: She don't know what she's doin'.
Luke: Oh boy, she knows exactly what she's doin'. She's drivin' us crazy and lovin' every minute of it.
Dragline: Shut your mouth about my Lucille.

17MattFan

i have watched every single show since it came out i love it!!
amazes me that he hasnt had a heart attack.
he it straight and to the point an ahole really but that's what makes the show

roadwarrior

like someone above me said I'm shocked....SHOCKED that G hasn't given himself a coranary or massive heart attack considering the stress he's always under and the fact he's almost always screaming at some one over something.

I love JP.  He's seems like such a sweet guy.  Makes me wonder how he ended up working for such an a-hole like Gordon and why he's kept working for him for so long.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

17MattFan

yes JP does seem really nice. The people on the show must use every ounce of self control they have not to hit him when he is in their face yelling and calling them names. that are worried about a law suit lol.

Mistyeyed

i think dave and kevin are the two standouts in this bunch,i dont think any of the women are up to par.

psmint

I think Dave and Kevin will make it to the end....Despite injuries -- they still pulled their weight in the kitchen.  The girls this year are pretty pathetic!   sad.gif

les

at this point I think Dave is the best he hasnt screwed up anything much except his wrist
as far as Kevin looks like he messes up next show so its a cant miss  impatience.gif

Squid

I can't believe how immature these people are.  Doesn't anyone know how to resolve differences like adults?

Also.... if I knew that a chef were sweating in my food, I would  vomit.gif and never return.

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Chef Ramsey is one of the most sweetest men you would ever meet. He did a show not far from my home and he was so happy and friendly in real life. swear2.gif  Yes he does have a foul mouth, but in all actuality he is a a sweetheart and a big jokester. jester.gif cook.gif italian.gif love30.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

new donkeys to kick around tonite.cant wait..

les

roadwarrior

SO, who is everyone betting will get burned this season and get sent home for "medical" reasons?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tara

Hee hee! They do always have one of them don't they.

les

I can't believe that one guy left because Gordon chewed him out, what a titty baby  crying10.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview