This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo jackpots really a scam? Read this

Started by MrTX55290,

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTX55290

I received this in a PM today from a fellow Pogo player. I am going to have to leave the name out because of forum rules, but here is what he told me.

I wanted to send you some information I found out today. I hope you will tell others so pogo knows we are on to them.

Today while playing in Mahjong, I noticed someone had won another jackpot and the winnings were doubled, meaning they were a member. Well my curiosity got the better of me, so I added this person to my friends list, and followed them into the room they were in.

When I got there, the room was in a buzz, %$^&$%$ was not talking to anyone, and it showed this person as a watcher but when you sat at the table you could not see #$%$&&. Hmmmm, gets stranger.

Come to find out this person is not a member, but playing under a guest pass. Now how did they get the double jackpot, or did they get a jackpot at all. One of the other members who was mad, started checking out all the past winners from this week.

It's seems that NONE of them are members, but playing under guest passes. So who are these people, do they exist, or is Pogo just playing all of us as fools.

I have since emailed pogo to let them know we are onto them. One of the other players in that room is notifing the FBI. This is serious folks, Pogo takes our membership money and I will admit I have more then received my portion of fun from the cost.

But the big picture is that they tell us we have a chance to win this big Jackpot, which many of us could really use, and then we find out it is all a big huge LIE. I am not sure where to go from here, but I wanted to let all my friends in pogo to know what was going on.

Monkey

This has to be the funniest thread ever created  :)) :)) :))

I nearly fell over once I saw "FBI"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

MrTX55290

:))) I confess I  :)) at that part too. Ya think the FBI just might have better things to do?  :)))

Homer

So this one is still making the rounds in pogo huh?

This isn't the first time this has been circulated.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: MrTX55290 on May 29, 2007, 04:56:34 PM
:))) I confess I  :)) at that part too. Ya think the FBI just might have better things to do?  :)))
well i dont know how long you have been on pogo. but i have friends that have won double jp and got there money in about 4 to 6 weeks    :##

Torn2pieces

It's a wonder what people believe -

These same people who send spam, that's what it is, are usually the same ones who sit on pogo watching others profiles.

chummychum

Someone should contact the CIA to monitor the FBI to make sure they prosecute it correctly. Also tell the World Court in The Hague just to make sure they don't squeeze by...

IfYouOnlyKnew

:&
Never ceases to amaze what people will say and do in their spare time, :))) Thanks for the giggles tho

harley89

Geesh we already knew it was a scam. Pogo only gives one out when they have to.  And denies it when they want to.  The FBI thing was a hoot. Forget the criminals and go get Pogo

FreecellFanny

Quote from: chummychum on May 29, 2007, 05:19:58 PM
Someone should contact the CIA to monitor the FBI to make sure they prosecute it correctly. Also tell the World Court in The Hague just to make sure they don't squeeze by...

Don't forget Judge Judy while you're at it.

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 29, 2007, 05:56:44 PM
Quote from: chummychum on May 29, 2007, 05:19:58 PM

Don't forget Judge Judy while you're at it.

Don't forget Judge Judy's favorite saying.

Beauty is skin deep...Stupid is forever

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo4ever

I lmao when I see pogo people chatting about how they play to win jackpots!  :))

Torn2pieces

Now Now, Judge Judy only plays a bit## on tv. I have actually met the woman......

leeanne172

I won a jp last week, just about fell off my chair when it happened LOL

As for not talking I will say this, it is a real pain in the  :o0 when a zillion people are suddenly asking you over and over and over and over .. "Do you really exist? Did you really win? Reply if your a real person" .. I got fed up with it in about 30 seconds, if nobody believes I'm a real person then tough toenails  :^*

lioness

Hi All,
I wish people would quit saying winning is a scam. I won $642.52 US in squelchies and have a copy of the cheque I received to prove it. Enough said :^*

lioness

Hi again,
I forgot to mention I have been a club pogo member since November 2002. I won about 2 years after that. I am a Canadian so I received a litlle over $700 Canadian. Good Luck all O0

leeanne172

Hey I'm in Canada also lioness, how long did you take you to get the cheque? they told me they have to mail me a skill testing question then either mail it back or send it by fax .. this just happened last week so I figured by Christmas would be good LOL

WorldApart

I personally signed up because I love the games they have and I never noticed about the jackpots ever. I've been a member since 2002, I believe all the true rumors. Only Pogo employees and their families win jackpots. Everytime I talk to a real winner, they never answer anyone. Or they block everyone so nobody knows what room they are in.
You can seriously sit in both word whomp games, have the auto run on FAST ALL WEEK (7DAYS) and not win 1 single jackpot. You get tokens, tokens, tokens up the @$$ LOL! No more wallpaper, no more screen savers, no gems, just stupid worthless tokens that we all pay for 34.99 per year. I'm not even asking for big jackpots, what they can't spare me a gift prize or a shirt prize? how can you be so darn cheap when you are a multi billion dollar industry that have advertisements paying for nonclub members? give me a break!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview