Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo jackpots really a scam? Read this

Started by MrTX55290,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

john82379

I dont play for the jackpots......yeah of course money would be nice, but I play it for the badges and I like playin the games......enuff said  :D

gator8_24

win jackpot=find out about uncle otto=bye bye pogo!  I don't want to win a jackpot!

lioness

Hi leeanne,
They did not mail me the question. They e-mailed it to me.
This is what I got
Note:The slash (/) represents a division symbol.
[(90-47) x18 ):/: 4] + 9.5
My answer was 203 which must of been correct. I got the money in about 3 months from time of winning. You have to send them answer as soon as possible. I hope this answers your question. Good Luck  :D

TmT

Quote from: lioness on May 29, 2007, 08:16:44 PM
Hi All,
I wish people would quit saying winning is a scam. I won $642.52 US in squelchies and have a copy of the cheque I received to prove it. Enough said :^*
lol.. I kept a copy of the tear-off portion of the 10.00 check I won...

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2007, 05:52:34 PM
Winning is a scam.  :!$
Now... you maybe right... so tell me.. how does the winnin scam work? rofl

tazmama6973

I also have a friend who won a jp and got it like 10 to 12 weeks later..that email should be put in snopes lmao

kayna

dont play for jackpots...cant play for em. i pay the same amount as you guys but cause eu not usa dont qulify for any jp p[rizes apart from useless tokens which can only be spent on minis but im not complaining because i love the games and im a badge whore. congrats to thoses that have won something and the people who are bitching about not winning? i dunno like save your cash and play the lotto or something maybe? or save the cash if you dont think its worth it then you can think oh gee i won $30 or what ever the menbership cost is? dude chill go play a game and have some fun. isnt that really what pogo s about in the first place?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lioness on May 30, 2007, 05:28:22 PM
Hi leeanne,
They did not mail me the question. They e-mailed it to me.
This is what I got
Note:The slash (/) represents a division symbol.
[(90-47) x18 ):/: 4] + 9.5
My answer was 203 which must of been correct. I got the money in about 3 months from time of winning. You have to send them answer as soon as possible. I hope this answers your question. Good Luck  :D

So it's not good enough to be lucky, you have to be smart too????  Sounds like discrimination to me! LOL

CowboysFan2004

ive won money on Pogo....twice! i won $5 twice, but only recieved one of those checks.   O+O

even so, i believe if the FBI had to go after anything, it would be those  :o0 spammers!  :))

Claiken

i think the only guest passes part is a scam, i recently used my guest pass & didnt win Jack. I purposely took it when I was available to play a whole ton too.

I dont doubt that winning is possible, but the guests only seems to be a crock.

I do wonder if it is club pogo members only though who can win... ive been a free member for years & never even won the $50 daily draw.

ImJustOneOldFart

been playing at pogo since 2000 and never won anything but wallpapers and screensavers..
but then im not here to win money..... maybe im the only one that plays for fun.

Claiken

I play for fun too, with my luck ill never win anything. I like the games here. Its fun to get tokens too. It would be neat though, instead of placing bets in a matter of speaking, if you could cash in your tokens, like 10,000 tokens = $10 or something, that would be cool. it would be fair that way too. even if they had both cash in and winnings, then those of us who never win could cash in, lol.

ICER

Quote from: Claiken on June 10, 2007, 01:10:36 PM
I play for fun too, with my luck ill never win anything. I like the games here. Its fun to get tokens too. It would be neat though, instead of placing bets in a matter of speaking, if you could cash in your tokens, like 10,000 tokens = $10 or something, that would be cool. it would be fair that way too. even if they had both cash in and winnings, then those of us who never win could cash in, lol.
This would be a great idea..but it's never going to happen. 10,000 tokens is basically valued at .03 cent, 1 million is at $3..If this came true and I cashed in, Pogo would have to give me $550..and I'm just one player there are like three hundred thousand players on Pogo..Pogo would go broke I believe..but a nice idea. O0

ImJustOneOldFart

they would surely go under if they did put a cash value on tokens and we started cashing in....

but they could let you cash in tokens for a yearly membership to club pogo....

10 or 20 million tokens get a year membership, thats not too far fetched is it?

hell i got 50 screen names with those 400,000 tokens on thats one membership right there.  :!$ lmao

Pogo_Agogo

I won a $5 gift once............    filled out the form from a popup window, this was about 5 years ago......

I got banned!
Funny thing is too, they still send me emails to "come back!" with that banned screen name....   :))

Don't care to win ANY jackpots now.. I'll stick to the stupid wallpapers which I never download anyway... LOL!!!

BadgeBabe

Umm hmm. I'm not going to attempt to use my tokens for anything at all other than Mini items, which are only virtual images on the Pogo site, LOL.

No way I would ever try to take ANYTHING worth a penny from Pogo the way I cheat.

I would be banned and I've worked too hard- strike that- my Autos have worked too hard for me to lose all my badges from the past 4 years.

No way. No how.

leeanne172

I won a jackpot in May and got the cheque by UPS about 2 weeks ago

ICER

Quote from: leeanne172 on August 05, 2007, 12:25:22 PM
I won a jackpot in May and got the cheque by UPS about 2 weeks ago

Congrats on that JP win...I believe you mean USPS not UPS, a check from Pogo bye UPS is odd. :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview