This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo jackpots really a scam? Read this

Started by MrTX55290,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

I got that e-mail forever ago in Pogo.  If you're playing to win a JP, you will be sorely disappointed.  I just play what I like and if by some needle-in-a-haystack chance I *happen* to win, great.  But I'm not holding my breath. :)))

leeanne172

No it was UPS, I'm in Canada so maybe that's just the way they send them up here .. the guy knocked on the door so loud I just about jumped six feet in the air lol

deborah010870

congrats to all winners.  i go in to play for fun with friend but hoping maybe someday to win ;)

Spice It Up

I hope I don't win anything at this point, using cheats and all. I would be too tempted to accept the win, then they would find out I have used cheats and glitches and not only not give me the prize but suspend my account. Ouch! I have only bought a few cheats and used a glitch here or there, but use one of those just once and you are finished to win any prize. Am I right? Has anyone won a decent prize or jackpot and use cheats and glitches?

Tara

Quote from: ICER on August 05, 2007, 03:47:49 PM
Quote from: leeanne172 on August 05, 2007, 12:25:22 PM
I won a jackpot in May and got the cheque by UPS about 2 weeks ago

Congrats on that JP win...I believe you mean USPS not UPS, a check from Pogo bye UPS is odd. :;'

You work for Pogo?

swamp

Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 06, 2007, 09:34:09 AM

Congrats on that JP win...I believe you mean USPS not UPS, a check from Pogo bye UPS is odd. :;'

You work for Pogo?
<:>

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 06, 2007, 09:34:09 AM

You work for Pogo?
no, but i did sleep in a Holiday Inn  bubblegum.gif

xgingerx

here a good one lol...last week i was playing mahjong with uncle...i got JP of 243.00  i wanted to see if i got anything from pogo...not one word from pogo..not that i cared .i tho it was funny...they make up names and make it so they can win..not the ppl who pay.. bbq21.gif

BadgeBabe

If people are playing on Pogo hoping or thinking that they will win something, that's sad.

There are sites which list national and International sweepstakes you can enter online, every day.

I've won plenty of valuable things from legit. sweekstakes, but seriously, Pogo is for BADGES...... and cheating to get them.   

vacation8.gif

CraziiButterfly

I know someone that won a $20 prize a little over 2 years ago and they never received the money.  ::)

Riverbank

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 07, 2007, 01:56:05 PM
If people are playing on Pogo hoping or thinking that they will win something, that's sad.

There are sites which list national and International sweepstakes you can enter online, every day.

I've won plenty of valuable things from legit. sweekstakes, but seriously, Pogo is for BADGES...... and cheating to get them.   

vacation8.gif

Haha, agree'd  vacation4.gif

Bigredno8

Quote from: Spice It Up on August 06, 2007, 12:18:39 AM
I hope I don't win anything at this point, using cheats and all. I would be too tempted to accept the win, then they would find out I have used cheats and glitches and not only not give me the prize but suspend my account. Ouch! I have only bought a few cheats and used a glitch here or there, but use one of those just once and you are finished to win any prize. Am I right? Has anyone won a decent prize or jackpot and use cheats and glitches?

Im curious about this myself,I have used just a couple of cheats,but not on games I like to play,not that it would happen,but if I won a JP on a game legitimatly,would I still get it based on using cheats for other games,or would they actually know

Steve

edfshr

You really do have to know how to click the jackpot spinner.  My 9 accounts have won 6 jackpots, it's just a mtter of tim etill the other 3 win too, then I'll open some more account.

Fishing5.gif 

(yuh right.)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview