This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paris Hilton free??

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

Stay tuned.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

i tell u if she is free it makes a mockery of the justice system i thought american law good as the UK one is a joke

ICER

apple

it doesnt set a good example though so shocking young girls will be doing this all the time and thinking they can get away with it

apple

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. has announced that the Paris Hilton press conference is scheduled to start in the next 5-10 mins. TMZ will be all over it.

Check back for updates.

Tara

!@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:((     I was mad she only had to do 23 days...now 3?  Stupid crap. I wonder if the press conf is going to roll the red carpet for her press conf.

Now we have to hear for the next year how hard THREE days was for her...how it changed her life...how it made her a better person...blah blah blah

zeboo

I think she should go see Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County Jail ..She will get to wear Pink and she will think the jail she was just in is The Hilton  :))

Tara

Quote from: zeboo on June 07, 2007, 07:13:27 AM
I think she should go see Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County Jail ..She will get to wear Pink and she will think the jail she was just in is The Hilton  :))

LOL  She probably knew she only had to do 3 days and that's why she never appealed and told the world she would do the right thing and go to jail.. ::)

Mr. Rasputia

apple

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2007, 07:12:11 AM
!@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:((     I was mad she only had to do 23 days...now 3?  Stupid crap. I wonder if the press conf is going to roll the red carpet for her press conf.

Now we have to hear for the next year how hard THREE days was for her...how it changed her life...how it made her a better person...blah blah blah
yeah she will be saying how much it changed her etc she doesnt know how hard it is (me neither lol but i dont break law)

apple

Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and put under house arrest, after authorities determined to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson Steve Whitmore.

Homer

She should go to Homer's Jail for some *cough* "Hard Time"  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Aweee how special...she gets to have a ankle bracelet and go home. The press conference is on now. Her medical condtion?  Please....

apple

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Homer on June 07, 2007, 07:20:10 AM
She should go to Homer's Jail for some *cough* "Hard Time"  :)) :)) :))
"One night in Homer" hope you use better lighting

apple

it will be to do with her alcohol and drugs etc as otherwise she shld be in hospital shocking

Tara

They said she has to spend 40 days on house arrest.  They said she has 5 days served already.  I think it was all planned.

apple

Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson, Steve Whitmore.

Whitmore says he cannot release details about Paris' medical issue due to confidentiality.

Paris will be under house confinement for 40 days.

apple

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2007, 07:24:56 AM
They said she has to spend 40 days on house arrest.  They said she has 5 days served already.  I think it was all planned.
i agree with Tara it was all planned 3 days in to a sentence and she gets released as she ill i never heard of that happening to us ordinary people before

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview