This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paris Hilton free??

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Awee the poor thing wasn't eating...She refused the state issued hotdog... :))  That's not a joke. Any other time she has no problem sucking eating weenies.  I guess if you have a medical condition you don't have to go to jail..She didn't go to a hospital when she was released, she went straight home. Now you can just say your sick and go home in LA jail..lmao  What a joke.

apple

Lol @ Tara but it true she away home now no treatment and they wont say what is wrong with her surely if it an ongoing thing she had it b4 she went in so they knew about it this is so shocking how many other people cld do that say they sick and get sent home from jail lol

ICER

LA County Sheriff Dept. Can tell time real good... :)) :)) :))

11:45PM Sunday to 7:30 AM Thursday equals 5 days served in jail... :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: ICER on June 07, 2007, 07:39:39 AM

No kidding right?  15 minutes gave her a day.  I'm telling ya, it was planned.

Tara

LMAO...She got out right after 2 am not 7:30.  Those 2 hours counted as a day also.  :))

ICER

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2007, 07:48:22 AM

LMAO...She got out right after 2 am not 7:30.  Those 2 hours counted as a day also.  :))

Oh..I figure she wanted to stay for a free breakfest before she left.

Medical reasons? If a major problem she goes to a hospital not home..if minor reason all prisons have their own 24hrs medical sections were she can serve out her days. >:((

underdog

zeboo

apple

god how will she cope not being allowed to party lol sure she will change for how long 3 days yeah right

Ms.Behavin

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Chata *#$% up

She got a really nice pink Prada print ankle bracelet too.

apple

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

Last month, on the eve of a trial in which Hilton was accused of slandering socialite Zeta Graph, Dr. Sophy told the judge that Hilton was "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her jail sentence, which prevented her from participating in a meaningful defense. That trial was put on hold until August.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources have just told TMZ the County Jail medical team made the final decision to spring Paris based on Dr. Sophy's psychological evaluation. And we're told, Sheriff Leel Baca gave the final approval.

Chata *#$% up

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: apple on June 07, 2007, 11:12:53 AM
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

Last month, on the eve of a trial in which Hilton was accused of slandering socialite Zeta Graph, Dr. Sophy told the judge that Hilton was "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her jail sentence, which prevented her from participating in a meaningful defense. That trial was put on hold until August.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources have just told TMZ the County Jail medical team made the final decision to spring Paris based on Dr. Sophy's psychological evaluation. And we're told, Sheriff Leel Baca gave the final approval.
Give me a "F"ing break! Are you kidding me? What a world!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Tara

Quote from: Chata on June 07, 2007, 11:16:09 AM

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  :)) :)) :))

LMAO...She probably has someone shave for her anyways.. ::)

harley89

Good Lord  just when I think things couldnt get any stupider. I know what defense Im gonna use next time Im in trouble.    I m gonna claim Im mentally fragile  But the last Judge I had a talk with told me he would have a basement dug under the jail just for me.

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on June 07, 2007, 12:27:05 PM
Good Lord  just when I think things couldnt get any stupider. I know what defense Im gonna use next time Im in trouble.    I m gonna claim Im mentally fragile  But the last Judge I had a talk with told me he would have a basement dug under the jail just for me.

:o ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

County Official: Paris "Reassignment" is BS!
The decision to allow Paris Hilton to serve the remainder of her time under house arrest is already under heavy fire from L.A. County officials.

In a sharply-worded statement from L.A. County Supervisor Don Knabe, he claims that Paris' "reassignment" is a load of crap: "This incident with Paris Hilton is just the most recent that highlights the problems our criminal justice system has with making sure sentences stick, whether it is in a County jail or under electronic monitoring."

Richard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

What a crock of BS.

apple

harley89

Oh she learn something alright and so did I.  I learned things havent changed money and influence still get you off and Paris learned the same thing.  Wonder how big the party is at her penthouse tonight

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview