This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paris Hilton free??

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

yipeeeee.....back in jail.....looks good on her....all the whining did no good this time....pooor child....lol... :;' :;' :;'

gator8_24

Quote from: Dangeruss88 on June 08, 2007, 02:59:01 PM
shes a slut

Well, that has nothing to do with her being in jail there are a lot of ***** running around in public and doesn't mean they should be in jail or that all females in there are the same.  Yeah she doesn't have a good reputation but if she's got the serious mental problems that are being talked about that could explain her actions and need help.

TmT

Quote from: tokiehog on June 08, 2007, 02:47:00 PM
yipeeeee.....back in jail.....looks good on her....all the whining did no good this time....pooor child....lol... :;' :;' :;'
lmfaoz...Im with the judge... what ever her freakin health prob is... the prison system have a very good "medical department".... <<fallin out my chair>> laughed so hard. The judge was pissed that they let her outta jail... she finish her 45 days back behind bars.... money dont always talk....

apple

i agree she shld be in prison but in a way i do kinda feel sorry for her as it hard enough going to jail but with bad legal advice she has to go through this twice

Riverbank

In my honest opinion, she's nothing more than a useless slut that cant get enough of sex with anything she can find. We all have our opinions.  :{:

Chata *#$% up

;:" ;:" ;:" ;:" :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ;:" ;:" ;:" ;:"

lmao

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Chata on June 09, 2007, 02:47:51 AM

;:" ;:" ;:" ;:" :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ;:" ;:" ;:" ;:"

lmao
Spolied Brat i say.......MOMMIE :'(( :'(( :'((

TmT

lmfaoz @ Chata... too funny (the pics and the comments)

Chata *#$% up

Tara

This is just pathetic...Paris's dad is looking for a club in Las Vegas to give her a getting out of jail party...But what beats all is, he is ASKING for the club to pay for everything, including plane tickets. It will cost about 50,000.  WTF?  He can't pay for it?

CNN just said it, so I believe it...that's pitiful that he would ask someone to pay for something that he can afford, and I wonder what god will think about her party in Las Vegas?  :-\ 

gator8_24

Did you know she was in the movie 'House of Wax'? Think she took  her 'acting' to heart last week-

Tara

Paris Hauled Back to Lynwood Jail

TMZ has confirmed that Paris Hilton was shipped back to the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood last night -- the same jail where she allegedly teetered on the verge of a mental breakdown. Authorities decided she was OK to leave the medical ward at Twin Towers jail in downtown Los Angeles.

Sources tell TMZ that Hilton has been doing much better with the proper meds, and we're told that there has been pressure on the Sheriff's Department to move her back to the Lynwood jail when the medical facility was no longer necessary. We're told that now Hilton has been deemed "medically stable."

What remains to be seen is if the medicines Hilton was taking will continue to be properly administered .

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff tells TMZ that Paris was taken from the correctional treatment center at Twin Towers "late last night" and was transported back to Lynwood. The last time she did time at Lynwood, she was in a solitary cell in a special needs unit.

The Sheriff's Department has scheduled a press conference for 8:00 AM PDT. TMZ has learned that the news conference at 8:00 AM will last all of 30 seconds and won't address any further issues.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/14/paris-leaves-medical-ward-heads-back-to-lynwood/

tokiehog

good place for her....a drunk driver killed my best friend and her husband and 2 small kids....i have no time for drunk drivers....they should be took out and shot... :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview