Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

Homer

The glitch doesn't work with firefox which uses sun java. You must use MSJVM and IE

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

not using glitch--can't even get game to appear period after 1 day of playing it.

Homer

jeffy

OK this worked for a few people in a room i was in. if the game comes up but you dont see no letters this one person told everyone to change the difficulty to easy then close the game and then go into then room again. 3 people did it while i was in there and it worked for them
dunno if its 100% but yall can try it

vasunlover

OK now I am dumb and stopped being blonde, how do I do that?

Homer

I almost forgot about that. I was having trouble with the puzzles showing but once I switched to easy no more problems. Difficulty doesn't matter unless you care about tokens and to be honest I find the JP spins on easy to be much more generous. Lot's of 250, 500 and 750 spins that I noticed.

vasunlover

Spice It Up

Ok... does ths glitch not work anymore? I have my java set on msvm, always have... I have rank 6 and now I can't seem to clear anything in Feb. They are always checked no matter what room I go in. Anyone know what else I can try? :((

Tara

Make sure you don't have SunJava checked and make sure you have the game on easy.

Spice It Up

I don't have sun java checked and I do play on easy... do you think they fixed it?

Tara

Quote from: Spice It Up on June 28, 2007, 10:51:11 PM
I don't have sun java checked and I do play on easy... do you think they fixed it?

If you give me 5 minutes I will check and see.

Tara

It's still working. If you would like me to get the badges for you I can do it now for you. Just PM me your info.

Spice It Up

First, if you can tell me step by step what you do... When you first get into a room, is your month of Feb. all erased again? That is where mine is not. I have tried to skip around in rooms and everytime, it shows them all checked. Thanks and sorry for so many questions. I do enjoy playing, I just like my badges more, lol! sg.gif

Tara

You have to make sure you have your SunJava unchecked and you have VM Java checked.  When you go in a room it should have Jun 29th, I play until it gets into March and then I just leave the room and come back and play again. That's all there is to it. Make sure you are playing on easy.

Spice It Up

ok thank you, I will go try it again, I read back a few and said I should only have the jit compiler checked, so I will try that... wish me luck!!!!

Tara

This is what it should look like, although some people don't check the 3rd box and check the 1st and 2nd.  All of my computers use this setting and I've gotten the 14 badges for 7 names with this setting. I don't switch back and forth or whatever people are saying. I use this setting, have my game on Easy, use auto and just leave the room when I get into March calender or Feb. Come back to same room and it resets the calender every time.

Spice It Up

Weird... no, FRUSTRATING... !@#$   I don't know why it won't work for me, they are still all check when I enter room. I have on;y the jit set like you showed, thank you very much by the way! When you get right in a room do you go to the top and hit calender and start at January or what? Last question and I will leave you alone... thanks again for trying to help! :(

Spice It Up

oh and maybe I had gone too far and screwed it up for myself. Is that a possibility? I maybe should have stopped before I finished all the months?

Tara

No, I had went all the way with my name but when I changed Javas it reset my calender. I just hit daily puzzle when I go in the room. What browser are you using?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview