Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Quote from: heyyouguys on June 29, 2007, 10:56:40 AM
:'(( they fixed the glitch  it no longer works.

im still cruising along rank 21 new york now i just played about 5 games then switched rooms and the calender reset again
so mines still working
:)

Tara

Quote from: heyyouguys on June 29, 2007, 10:56:40 AM
:'(( they fixed the glitch  it no longer works.

It's working for me as I am getting another members badges. sg.gif

cilla38

:'(( mine was working up till i ran out of  my free time so i purchased the code  and don't have a place to put it to register :'((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I just downloaded the auto this aftrnoon, not changing anything Java wise  , only thing I have seen twice is a window that says cannot award my 'gift tokens' . Any ideas?

Homer

cilla38

i just purchased the  code  for word search,
and have no idea where to get it regsistered any ideas on that?  :OO :OO

Homer

gator8_24

Homer

Runner

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet.. but here it is...

Does anybody else wonder about Pogo's engineers??  This game was obviously supposed to be released on January 1st, 2007.  Which means this game was over 6 months late.  LOL 

Pogo , check resumes of your people before you hire them.  If it says took "Applied Computer Science"  from a  Continuation High School.  Don't hire the idiots. 

If i was Pogo I would have been embarrassed to relase this game like that. I would have made it start from now. LOL.  Geez they are not even smart enough to cover up their own stupidity.

:"

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Runner on June 29, 2007, 10:34:48 PM

Does anybody else wonder about Pogo's engineers??  This game was obviously supposed to be released on January 1st, 2007.  Which means this game was over 6 months late.  LOL 

Pogo , check resumes of your people before you hire them.  If it says took "Applied Computer Science"  from a  Continuation High School.  Don't hire the idiots. 

If i was Pogo I would have been embarrassed to relase this game like that. I would have made it start from now. LOL.  Geez they are not even smart enough to cover up their own stupidity.

i get the feeling they purposely had the game set for us to go back 6months worth of puzzles, but thats just me

IndianLover

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on June 30, 2007, 09:58:52 AM
Quote from: Runner on June 29, 2007, 10:34:48 PM

i get the feeling they purposely had the game set for us to go back 6months worth of puzzles, but thats just me

I agree with you... because that is the way it was set up in the beta testing when we were testing it.

savanahsmommy

ok, i am having a little different problem, i am going into the games (rank 32) & when i click the game it says this will count towards your badge, however it tells me i am -45 games to next badge, if i leave & come back in when i finish the first game it says congragulations you've just reached 32, i finally got tired & went to another game, has anyone else run into this, i am using ie7, & msvm.   & i have had no problems until now    >:((

Tara

It's going to tell you that when you get to Rank 32. After Rank 32 it starts giving you the subtracting number like other games have done in the past. Just don't play anymore because you can't rank up anymore. That's how high it goes for now.

cilla38

: i got rank 6  and the dang thing  quit on me . what to do????? :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview