This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

just got rank 5 new jersey onto 6 which i elieve is the last one you can get for now :)

Fluffy756

If anyone is doing it by Hand you can double click on the first letter (say it a b) all the b's on the puzzle comes up you can fine the word faster.....

jeffy

im stuck on rank 5 new jersey i seen someone in my game room who got to rank 6
i dunno what they did different

Janadra

Okay ran into someone on Maine already.  He/she said that they exited out of Pogo and came back and all calendar was unchecked.  However, mine is still ticked off as completed, so I dunno.

IndianLover

Quote from: jeffy on June 26, 2007, 11:02:05 AM
im stuck on rank 5 new jersey i seen someone in my game room who got to rank 6
i dunno what they did different

I've done all the days and only got to rank 5 also, it says I need 3 more puzzles to get to rank 6

Homer

Pogo should be pulling this game any minute. I can't even get the puzzle to load anymore. !@#$

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BeetahCheetah

Hey Homer, I have that problem too as do a few others I spoke to.  It's funny though, it freezes up when you're in the middle of Feb and then it won't reload when you go back in. I wonder if that's where you were when it happened to you?

BabyCheetah

I just saw someone at rank 15  how is that possible?  any clues?  i want to be at rank 15.   right now finished all that was availale.??????????

Homer

BabyCheetah

wow i finished something before homer.  I feel special lol   :^*

Homer

puppit

Are you able to load now Homer....I haven't been able to load all afternoon.....hard to make any progress....if you are loading again now....how did you do it....I have tried clearing everything...and shutting down....restarting.....really frustrating

Homer

It seems to be working again. For how long who knows. I didn't do anything special. I just clicked play now.

puppit

well darn....mine still won't load....wish I could luck out and get it loaded again...If anyone has any clue as to why it doesn't load let me know.....thanks for any help in advance.

Homer

It seems pretty clear to me pogo released it before the bugs were fixed.

BadgeBabe

LOL, the game AND the cheat have " bugs" but they were playable for me this AM. Got 5 badges and am 3 or 4 puzzles away from badge 6.
Not bad for a couple hours' worth of game playing, then auto babysitting.

BH will get it right long before Pogo does though. They almost always do. :))

BeetahCheetah

I guess I'll try to play again - GRRRR just the blue golf ball pattern! I'm going to have nightmares about that thing.  :=

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview