This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

truckerswife

why will wordsearch only let me complete 1 new puzzle per day!
when i hit radom or calender it says that this will not count towards my badge, i thought it was 30 puzzles a day, and all my calender months are completed! :OO

wendy

I did this and not working for me.  Did I do something wrong or is it because I had completed all puzzles through June before I read this?

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2007, 02:52:42 PM
Quote from: rnwb on June 27, 2007, 02:39:34 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MSVM?

I did try changing rooms last night, after getting my 5th badge, but when I
did, it still showed that I had already completed all those daily puzzles. :(

It should say MSJVM which stands for MicroSoft Java Virtual Machine. It is another kind of java. Most people use sun java but you can also use this by installing the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

Janadra

Once you complete the past 6 months on the puzzle calendar, you are caught up.  That means that only one puzzle per day will count toward the next badge.

Janadra

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 01, 2007, 10:50:07 PM
Should never have been released without an option screen to do TODAY'S puzzle or to do something else. People do the day's puzzle without thinking, then try to redo it and can't for credit.
Actually it does have this option.  The first puzzle that comes up when you enter a room is today's puzzle as well as it has the option of "Play Daily Puzzle." 

I agree with BadgeBabe that it may be some Pogo ploy to possibly get at the glitch.  Who knows...

truckerswife

wendy

tokiehog

u cant send a pm u need 25 posts here....but they are easy to get in the fun and games

gator8_24

I never could play July 1st, nothing counted and there is no July calendar only jan -june.  Ths is a a boring game at this rate.

wendy

Thanks Tokie!

Quote from: tokiehog on July 02, 2007, 06:21:24 AM
u cant send a pm u need 25 posts here....but they are easy to get in the fun and games

Janadra

Okay I think I have discovered why the July page is not up yet.

QuoteWord Search Daily puzzles are only archived for the previous six months. So, when the July page is put up, January will no longer be available. And when August comes out, the February page will no longer be available. The oldest month will always drop off when the newest month is added

Judging by this I would say Pogo is giving people time to catch up on January before posting the July page.

Tara

tokiehog

:'((  my world or my pogo world ends at june 30...i got nuttin after that...did anyone here get pass rank 32....also my ranks end at 32 instead of 50..... :;'

Mary

album only has 32 badges in it  and i have july 1 and 2 up in there i only got 6 badges that java thing did`nt work for me  >:((

ImJustOneOldFart

Here are my last comments on this Word Search glitch:

I spent the day getting my old DELL running (which only has MSVJM and IE6 on it). I went into pogo logged on and tryied to play word search and still nothing. All my days are checked, i dont have the July page on the calender yet but i was able to do the July 1st & 2nd puzzles..

this is it... im done trying...... Think it just me or maybe pogo caught me cheating something else and is making me pay for it now... either way its all good

gl you guys  :>

spoiledandselfish

you get a badge for every rank, but it only counts the daily word search games so u cant hit random use the cal. instead. and btw it''l only count a puzzle once...if u do it more then once ur sol

wendy

Mine worked up until rank 10.  Now I can't get it to go further.  You have to use the daily puzzle button.  I hope I can get it to go further.

gator8_24

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on July 02, 2007, 09:39:28 PM

I spent the day getting my old DELL running (which only has MSVJM and IE6 on it). I went into pogo logged on and tryied to play word search and still nothing. All my days are checked, i dont have the July page on the calender yet but i was able to do the July 1st & 2nd puzzles..

this is it... im done trying...... Think it just me or maybe pogo caught me cheating something else and is making me pay for it now... either way its all good

I'm with you! If only we could do more than one easy puzzle a day toward the badges!  Even tho' jigsaw is one puzzle a month (if all caught up) it still takes a while to complet the monthly puzzle. But this one a day is for the birds. Not going to waste my time to play 1 puzzle every day.  When I go to a game Iwant to play as long as I want, not just one word search puzzle. I know I can play all day long in there but it will not count towards a badge! I'm going to wait and go once a week or every 2 weeks so can have better use of my time. !@#$

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on July 03, 2007, 08:16:00 AM

I'm with you! If only we could do more than one easy puzzle a day toward the badges!  Even tho' jigsaw is one puzzle a month (if all caught up) it still takes a while to complet the monthly puzzle. But this one a day is for the birds. Not going to waste my time to play 1 puzzle every day.  When I go to a game Iwant to play as long as I want, not just one word search puzzle. I know I can play all day long in there but it will not count towards a badge! I'm going to wait and go once a week or every 2 weeks so can have better use of my time. !@#$
i guess the ppl like me that got all the 14 badges have to wait till we get to the 15 mon to get a badge thats like august of next year  b 4  we can get another badge there lol

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on July 03, 2007, 08:34:04 AM
Quote from: gator8 on July 03, 2007, 08:16:00 AM

i guess the ppl like me that got all the 14 badges have to wait till we get to the 15 mon to get a badge thats like august of next year  b 4  we can get another badge there lol

yep I've only got the 6, too. :'((

Mary

any ones still workin to get past rank 6?? mine never worked  :'((  although it seems there are pogo police and rats goin around pogo lookin to see who is past the 6.. damn people.. any one wanna do mine lmao  vacation58.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview